Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Just wondering why a person who grew up in France all her life, has a very strong London accent 🤔🤔🤔
Yes I’m looking at you Penny 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
Anyway what an annoying cow Jacks daughter is. Lock her up and save her being on our screens

• Heart

notsoplainjane

I just want to say as a black person, i hate racism of any kind!
white towards black/brown WRONG!
black/brown to white ALSO WRONG!
black on black/brown VERY WRONG ! (considering everything members of our race have gone and continue to go through, shame on anyone who does this!)
this doesn't mean i brush over the past/current state or don't recognise white privilege, I just think lead by example.

as ive said my family is skinwise a homebase colour chart and shit times have been had and continue too!! Kenyan, Scottish, English were all beautiful members of the human race, what you are on the inside and how you behave and treat others/animals is who and what you are. If your black/brown and a massive cunt of a person you're a CUNT, if your white and a massive cunt of a person you're a CUNT, it's the cunts we should hate!

Also as much as this storyline makes me uncomfortable, and I'd rather watch a much more factual and informed documentary other than have a dramatised 10 min slot on EE. I (not speaking for all of 'the mes') think one of the few and sometimes best ways to learn about things/eachother is by asking Q's even if its awkward/ uncomfortable and you say something offensive and wrong as long as you listen learn take accountability for the past then act on the new information well thats just GREAT IMO!!

• Heart

AL10

VIP Member
Out of the Six, Phil would definitely cover up a murder for three of them, he'd never let Kathy or Denise go down and definitely not Sharon. I think he'd probably protect Stacey too because of Kat and she didn't do anything anyway. I don't think he'd let Linda go down for it because he hates Keanu and he's her sponsor. Only Suki left and she didn't hit anyone she actually saved Nish's life. I'd have been straight over to Phil
I’ve been saying this since Xmas day “Why didn’t they just go to Phil?”

3 of his baby mommas, his wife’s cousin, his sponsor and an innocent Suki! Like come on it writes it’s self

AdApathy

VIP Member
George was brilliant today, although half of his problems could be solved by doing an Ancestry DNA test

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh Fuck off Anna you pathetic little child! Christ her and her giraffe of a sister annoy the fuck out of me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Why is it that every character in a wheelchair in EastEnders is horrible? We had Donna who was mean to everyone and Adam, Minty’s stepson, who was really manipulative and crazy. I know they’re trying to show that having a disability doesn’t mean you have to be an angel, but maybe just have one nice normal person who happens to be in a wheelchair.

• Haha

Ells321

Chatty Member
Lol Denise falling on top of Canoe’s body and Linda’s facial expressions 😂 Kathy saying “he’s at peace” 😭 yeah with a hole in the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Why has Whitless got a face like a wet weekend because she's pregnant again? It's doing my head in. Surely a medic would have told her that what happened last time is unlikely to happen again.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
This is all so unnecessary because all Sharon needs to do is go to Phil for help. He hated Keano and is hardly likely to grass them up. I’m sure he has plenty of experience hiding bodies.
Out of the Six, Phil would definitely cover up a murder for three of them, he'd never let Kathy or Denise go down and definitely not Sharon. I think he'd probably protect Stacey too because of Kat and she didn't do anything anyway. I don't think he'd let Linda go down for it because he hates Keanu and he's her sponsor. Only Suki left and she didn't hit anyone she actually saved Nish's life. I'd have been straight over to Phil

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
They better not pin this on Denise, imagine and Linda doesn't own up.
The whole thing with concrete is hilarious, may as well have wrote 'the 6 - shazza was here 24'

• Haha