Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AL10

VIP Member
I’m finding the George storyline really interesting and I enjoy when Eastenders do a topic I don’t know much about

Reactions: 29

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
New Year predictions:

Kat and Phil break up, then Sharon gets back with Phil.
Kat tries to get back with Alfie but he says no. He says he will always love her but they’re better as friends.
Cindy has an affair with George but stays with Ian.
Stacey will be pregnant by Jack, she plans a termination but can’t go through with it.
Bernie, Felix and Chelsea have a great time as housemates.
Chelsea and Martin start a relationship (not a ONS).
New Johnny and Callum get together after Ben leaves.
One or both of the Knight girls leaves.

I have no predictions re Keanu, the six, and who will get done for murder.

What does anyone else think?
Phil will whisper threats.

Patrick will say yeah man.

Cast members will continue to pretend to drink out of clearly empty mugs.

Deano will rattle Gina like a charity collection bucket.

Ravi will talk about how Harry Styles looks like Ian Beale with his shaved head.

• Haha
In tonight’s episode, Linda really made me laugh. I know it’s pretty much impossible to make a 2 year old say scripted words on command, but she was like ‘What’s that Sooty Annie? You really enjoyed the finale of Succession? Me too!’

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Been clearing out some stuff and found the signed Scott Maslen photo my dad got me years ago. Thumb is just to hide my real name 🥸 he looks a tad younger haha

80B09367-D4A1-471B-9380-F6B9081766DF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
I’m really enjoying the George storyline too!

And I think Eastenders are playing it out really well and accurately. All the comments that his Dad is making with racist undertones, for e.g. about Gina’s hair and with everyone accepting it and dismissing it as him just being a grumpy old man/from a different generation. I think the actor is doing a great job.

Reactions: 28

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Really hope penny & lauren aren’t going to be a permanent fixture now they are back both are shit actors and bring nothing to EE except a paid of moody face crows

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
This is all so unnecessary because all Sharon needs to do is go to Phil for help. He hated Keano and is hardly likely to grass them up. I’m sure he has plenty of experience hiding bodies.

• Haha

Amydior1947

I love this thread !! The fact we can all get on board with salivating over Philthy Phil, Ravi, Martin or whoever & then debate a serious issue such as racism with respect. I’ve found the discussions & comments regarding the farming story line, racism & micro aggressions etc interesting & I’ve also learned a few things too.
We’re bloody ace us lot aren’t we ☺
Couldn’t agree more. Tattle gets such a bad rep (some of the threads are a bit below the belt). But in all honesty, everyone I’ve chatted to on here has been highly intelligent and open minded.

I love you Philthy slags xx

• Heart

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I thought Kat and Phil were such an odd couple at first but I’ve warmed to them so much, why do they constantly break couples up 😩

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Shut up. Was she?! Im gonna have to rewatch 😂
It was hard to tell cos it was such a dark scene and I was watching it on my phone but it honestly looked like it! 🤣 I'm gonna watch it again later on the tv and see. 😂

I think the 6 should start a construction company 😂
Six Construction Ltd - why fuck it up yourself when we could fuck it up for you?

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
Does Kat need a body double for any upcoming steamy scenes with Nish, because I am available at very short notice (no, seriously I would run over my own nan)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27