Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this title is OK for everyone.
Carry on slapping down, slagging and being philthy.

Someone's offered Phil a Scotch egg 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s still Christmas, folks 🥲

LOL Brian Harvey 🤣 He should be in Eastenders although his life is stranger than soap 😁

From NME
"Harvey was arrested on suspicion of sending malicious tweets in 2017. This came after he was filmed outside Downing Street in 2014, demanding to speak to the then Prime Minister David Cameron about royalties he believed he was owed for past Christmas Number One ‘Stay Another Day’. He also made headlines in 2005 when he was treated in hospital after he accidentally ran himself over – later claiming later claimed he had eaten a large meal of three baked potatoes with cheese and tuna mayonnaise and had leant out of the door to be sick."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Brian Harvey should apply for the role of Ben Mitchell 😂
---

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brian Harvey as Ben is a recast I could get onboard with
Or when he was on I’m A Celeb and left cos Janet Street Porter said his fart was disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New Year predictions:

Kat and Phil break up, then Sharon gets back with Phil.
Kat tries to get back with Alfie but he says no. He says he will always love her but they’re better as friends.
Cindy has an affair with George but stays with Ian.
Stacey will be pregnant by Jack, she plans a termination but can’t go through with it.
Bernie, Felix and Chelsea have a great time as housemates.
Chelsea and Martin start a relationship (not a ONS).
New Johnny and Callum get together after Ben leaves.
One or both of the Knight girls leaves.

I have no predictions re Keanu, the six, and who will get done for murder.

What does anyone else think?

Reactions: 30
Brian Harvey running himself over after eating three baked potatoes is my Roman Empire. Cast him as Ben!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was watching Jonny Russo’ video on yesterday’s episode and noticed that when Lauren sees the picture Gina posted it’s on her feed because she’s tagged Peter, not because Lauren follows Gina. Was wondering why she would follow some random person 🤣.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when Brian Harvey got into an argument with Janet Street Porter on I’m a celeb.
He farted near the campfire while they were cooking and she was fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when Brian Harvey got into an argument with Janet Street Porter on I’m a celeb.
He farted near the campfire while they were cooking and she was fuming 😂
I did not know this but I cannot stop laughing at you saying he farted near the campfire. I don't know why it's so funny because it was near the fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has Whitless got a face like a wet weekend because she's pregnant again? It's doing my head in. Surely a medic would have told her that what happened last time is unlikely to happen again.

Reactions: 26
New Year predictions:

Kat and Phil break up, then Sharon gets back with Phil.
Kat tries to get back with Alfie but he says no. He says he will always love her but they’re better as friends.
Cindy has an affair with George but stays with Ian.
Stacey will be pregnant by Jack, she plans a termination but can’t go through with it.
Bernie, Felix and Chelsea have a great time as housemates.
Chelsea and Martin start a relationship (not a ONS).
New Johnny and Callum get together after Ben leaves.
One or both of the Knight girls leaves.

I have no predictions re Keanu, the six, and who will get done for murder.

What does anyone else think?
This sounds like this will all happen

Reactions: 6
Haven't read the end of the last thread but saw the discussion got to George's story is about farming which was an adoption practice in the 50s and 60s.

Don't know much about it myself but here's an article

British Nigerian actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje also made a film about his experience with it (which I meant to watch but never got round to)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.