Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tspnwn

The iplayer synopsis for yesterday made me laugh "Whitney struggles in light of recent events" when does Whitney not struggle with any events 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Laika1234

VIP Member
God Whitney is so so so depressing. I get that she’s scared but I just can’t look at that constant moany cry face.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I feel bad for Harriet Tubman because she's been terribly miscast in this role. Maybe if Maria Friedman hadn't played Elaine before it wouldn't be so bad but I can't see Harriet as Linda's mum, whereas Maria looked and acted the part naturally. Maria's Elaine was far more caring, nurturing and maternal toward Linda, yes she flirted with Mick but you could tell it was their humour and fun, yes the pub and putting on an act for the punters was important to her but not more important than Linda, she would never have asked Linda to lie about Dean raping her, nor would she have been more bothered about the pub being shut on Boxing Day than Linda being kept hostage and having a fat lip. Also, I can see there being more chemistry between Maria's Elaine and George, therefore more reason for George to be conflicted about his feelings for Cindy. As it stands, it feels more like Elaine is his mum and she doesn't like his girlfriend. Harriet's Elaine seems more natural toward Gina and Anna, she gels better with them.

On a side note, I really hope Lauren's big return has ended and she'll get the death sentence for smuggling drugs

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Latest episode had me so stressed!!!
When dealing with hiding a body...no wearing jewellery or heels, hair got to be tied up, I'd be wearing a hair net and shower cap. Double gloves. There was none in sight. The massive patch of fresh cement, are they actually kidding!!! Just a matter of time.
Clothes need burning also. These lot are so mediocre, have they never watched CSI.
Surely they'd still be a smell in the cafe and they would have the smell on them, so Denise defo shouldn't have hugged jack 👀😂😂

• Haha

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
This farming storyline is certainly helping educate. I knew nothing about this and its got me down a rabbit hole. Just from a brief online search, it seems like when the initial money ran out from the initial ‘adoptions’ many children were thrown out/murdered and/or abused by the families that took them in. Cesspit of paedos and child abusers in the physical sence it seems. Which is not surprising, its a win win for psychopaths like that, getting paid for taking a child in while you can simultaneously abuse them in any way you please. Just makes me wonder where this George story is going. The father is such a racist that surely he would never have allowed George to stay longer than he was paid. Why did he? So many questions but I think its going to get really dark.
I cant stand Gina, but I could actually feel her heart breaking when the grandad commented on her hair 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Amazing how they only talked about moving in together two episodes ago and they've already got the keys. 🤣
And about how the landlord would get it adapted for Penny 😂, he did that quick eh? Rentals are like gold dust in London with so many applicants. But of course the landlord would choose 2 unemployed women and a child, one of whom needs the property adapting and the other one who is on license for drug smuggling.
No deposit or references needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tanley

VIP Member
New Year predictions:

Kat and Phil break up, then Sharon gets back with Phil.
Kat tries to get back with Alfie but he says no. He says he will always love her but they’re better as friends.
Cindy has an affair with George but stays with Ian.
Stacey will be pregnant by Jack, she plans a termination but can’t go through with it.
Bernie, Felix and Chelsea have a great time as housemates.
Chelsea and Martin start a relationship (not a ONS).
New Johnny and Callum get together after Ben leaves.
One or both of the Knight girls leaves.

I have no predictions re Keanu, the six, and who will get done for murder.

What does anyone else think?

Reactions: 30

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
All that build up and where the fuck have the 6 gone?? This doesn’t make any sense and it’s so sporadic now I struggle to make sense it’s like there are so many story lines running nothing is consistent!

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hope this title is OK for everyone.
Carry on slapping down, slagging and being philthy.

Someone's offered Phil a Scotch egg 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
Jack pulling out the stops to win D back. Taking her to the pie & mash shop 😂
---
Omg if Sonia was tapping on my taxi window I would tell the driver to floor it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
D's necklace went missing not that long ago, cannot remember where that was though?? You would think that she would stop wearing it when burying a body. :rolleyes:
Where there's a crime, there will be a necklace as evidence .....
Vinny cutting breaks, leaves his necklace ,
Stacey has a secret shag leaves her necklace,
Denise burying a dead body leaves her necklace ..... never in doubt 😉

• Haha

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
I’m watching tonight’s episode and I’m taking the comment from George dad about the sisters looking so different is that maybe he knows cindy was putting it about and having affairs, as let’s be honest she’s never been able to stop herself being unfaithful.
---

Agree, it’s like she can see the affair unfold infront of her eyes
There's something about his Dad that's creepy as. I think he's previously tried it on with Cindy and that's why she's uncomfortable around him. When George asked her towards the end if she knew, meaning his background, and her first response was to ask what his dad had done gave me a funny feeling about it all. He's potentially got an unpleasant background, and not just the upcoming racism element.

Reactions: 29