Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then she’ll return in two years with the secret child he didn’t know about
Yawn to be honest...
---
Yes I love George. Colin is a great actor when given some decent material. He's definitely one of the best actors in the show so I hope he stays for a while. Cindy is always better when she's in a scene with him too.

They should kill Eeeeelaine off.
I like George as well and I agree that the actor is great he lights up the screen and is very charismatic. I think him and Elaine have zero chemistry to be honest and he should put her in a home :p
---
Yes I love George. Colin is a great actor when given some decent material. He's definitely one of the best actors in the show so I hope he stays for a while. Cindy is always better when she's in a scene with him too.

They should kill Eeeeelaine off.
I like George as well and I agree that the actor is great he lights up the screen and is very charismatic. I think him and Elaine have zero chemistry to be honest and he should put her in a home :p

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It looks like they are going to down the route of exploring George heritage and who his real parents are

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whitney is so bleeping unlikeable. Why did she volunteer to do the test with Sonia, then sit there attention seeking making it all about her as usual

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I'm in the minority here but what Elaine is going through will be very relatable to so many women and i do see a lot of truth in her performance.

I think finding a nice, genuine man and just doing your best to be a great partner and accept their past and love their children etc
Then another women be it the ex or a random starts to subtly flirt with them in front of you, then it moves into blatantly making a play for your fella and your man is playing it down but probably quite enjoying it
Youre doing your best to hold it together, not cause a scene, keep the peace but that woman is just there doing it because she can, no shits given ...... And your there just watching 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes my husband did one of them a while back. His family came to Britain from Jamaica in the 1950s as part of the Windrush generation.
The test could tell that his mix meant he was of Caribbean origin but it showed that many of his ancestors came from Nigeria Senegal and Ghana.
I did one couple of years back, not as exotic as your husbands but mainly British ie Welsh (I am from Wales), Irish and Scottish but the surprise was Balkan!!!! God knows where that came from?

Reactions: 4
It looks like they are going to down the route of exploring George heritage and who his real parents are
And of course his Father will turn out to be Patrick because that is less far fetched than Cindy turning up in the square.
---
ugh i'm so bored this week. I want the 6 back on screen 😭
Me too! I'm glad they didn't bury his body where nobody could find it cos I think that would be the last we heard of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been reading the comments on here about Phil & pulling my face like ew I could never fancy him. Watched some of the 2011 episodes over the last week, the scenes with Glenda & Phil bloody hell I defo would !! He’d throw you around that bedroom !!
Side note, how stunning is Glynis Barber. Beautiful woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that build up and where the duck have the 6 gone?? This doesn’t make any sense and it’s so sporadic now I struggle to make sense it’s like there are so many story lines running nothing is consistent!
Right! Seems Denise is with Libby, Linda’s with her kids who didn’t want to see her at Christmas. What are Eve and Suki doing, what about Stacey?? How’s Caff holding up??
---
Aww George’s story is good tho as I only heard about this a few months ago there was a documentary on Ch4 or 5 about it. It’s shocking this happened so openly but yet no one knew!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
can't wait for Whitney to leave now, I won't miss her. She's either going to get an abortion or leave pregnant and come back in a few years. Hopefully many years. Felt sorry for George tonight but really don't want a Cindy affair, it's too obvious. Just stay friends... guess the adoptive parents will make a return now.

Thanks everyone for your support yesterday, I'm feeling a wee bit better today, house is very quiet. Saw a cat on my walk this morning and it cheered me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right! Seems Denise is with Libby, Linda’s with her kids who didn’t want to see her at Christmas. What are Eve and Suki doing, what about Stacey?? How’s Caff holding up??
Didn't Cindy say something about Kathy keeping to her bedroom? Cindy thought it was because she was upset about Rocky.

Not sure where Suki and Eve are living, maybe with Stacey. If Nish is in hospital then Suki doesn't have to move out immediately.
They're all going to be lying low and getting very anxious I would guess. It'll be interesting to see who cracks up first. Denise should certainly be worried that Nish will tell the cops that she assaulted him when he wakes up.

Reactions: 6
Where are the six?! Makes no sense that they’ve just disappeared

Reactions: 8
I hope this child farming isn't what aunt babe was involved with can't be arsed with her coming back

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.