Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ravi texting Suki from her kitchen floor:
While you were out doing Nish, I was forking knocked-out cold 🫠😵💫 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being an extra on EE 😂
How about they get someone in a power suit and high heels on the treadmill after coming home from working at Canary Wharf 👠
Or a load of tramps in borrowed suits coming for a quick sparring session after their court cases

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Whitney considering abortion normal in this situation ? She was desperate for a baby
Aye, I’m so confused by this. Why wasn’t she being careful if she didn’t want to carry another child? Unless I’m forgetting something. Tend to switch off when her chavvy face is on screen. Those trainer heels she wears every day give me the ick. (More so that when I remember that I had my own pair (about 15 years ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Whitney considering abortion normal in this situation ? She was desperate for a baby
I find it quite unfathomable and out of character as she's always wanted a child of her own.

I understand that she's had a bad experience but given her medical history she would be closely monitored during her pregnancy.

This is obviously to make Zack break up with her, and why wasn't she using contraception if she didn't want to get pregnant 🤔

Reactions: 20
Does anyone feel like this will end up with Zack sleeping with Sam or something? He’ll be all devo over the abortion and after he’s cheated Whitney will of course decide she actually wants to keep the baby, they’ll play happily families for a few weeks until she finds out the truth, can’t forgive him and then leaves to have the baby off screen.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone feel like this will end up with Zack sleeping with Sam or something? He’ll be all devo over the abortion and after he’s cheated Whitney will of course decide she actually wants to keep the baby, they’ll play happily families for a few weeks until she finds out the truth, can’t forgive him and then leaves to have the baby off screen.
Yeah I can see something like this happening, either Whitney leaves pregnant or has the abortion and that forces her to leave too. I think if she has an abortion then zac will leave her as it will hurt him. They have to split up surely before she leaves if he isn't leaving too.

Reactions: 7
ughhh this child farming story makes me feel so sad my nan was so lucky her and her sisters were treated like gold and actually rescued from a bad situation and have all been loved deeply !

i know it's good to make people learn about things but selfishly id rather watch a documentary on it or ask my nan/ aunties if they know about it this isn't why i watch EE tbh 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Whitney storyline is so unbelievable they have totally destroyed her character why would you have an abortion after having a still born 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Aye, I’m so confused by this. Why wasn’t she being careful if she didn’t want to carry another child? Unless I’m forgetting something. Tend to switch off when her chavvy face is on screen. Those trainer heels she wears every day give me the ick. (More so that when I remember that I had my own pair (about 15 years ago)
those shoes are giving 2010 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How come Nugget and Chips were out partying on NYE, then out delivering leaflets the next day, without a word being said about Nish, Suki or Ravi? Surely if their grandad is in a coma, and his wife is leaving him for another woman, something would have been mentioned by them or one of the others?
It‘s ridiculous that this happened on Christmas Day and we don’t have a clue how Nish is.

Reactions: 22
It‘s ridiculous that this happened on Christmas Day and we don’t have a clue how Nish is.
I need to know how that hot GILF is doing. Nugget and chips please give me an update on your gran-daddy 🥵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
George’s storyline is absolutely heartbreaking. Imagine living 50 years of your life thinking you have some understanding of who you are to find out you haven’t got a clue about your background. Not only that the people who chose to bring you up as their own child. One of them is deeply racist and treated you less than leaving you with childhood trauma. The whole thing is soul destroying.
I know this storyline is going to be a hard watch for me as a mixed race woman of Jamaican descent from Toxteth, but it’s a storyline I need to learn about and it’s a part of black British history at that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I had no idea about farming so think its a great story to cover.

The Suki coming out is not realistic in terms to reactions. As an asian woman married for over 20 years with grown up children it would not come without remarks and backlash from the 'community'. It would be good if Eastenders showed some of that.

Aren't any of the 6 worried that the body would be found?!

I miss Ravi ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who takes a pregnancy test with their mate instead of their partner? If I told my bf to go over the pub while I do the test with my friend he’d tell me to duck off and that we’d be doing it together.

I also wouldn’t send said mate to the pub to let him know our the outcome of an ivf round.

I know the point is just to service Whitney’s storyline but it was all just so stupid. Sonia’s reaction to it failing was about the only true thing about the storyline.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.