Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This farming storyline is really interesting. I knew a little bit about it (there’s a woman on TikTok who was farmed/adopted - she has really good and healthy relationship with her adoptive mum) but as I’ve now taken it all in, I think I know 2 people in my life that have been through the same thing… but not 100% lol (both have contact with their biological families which implies to me the adoption was temporary)
Found a video on it

So tired of Whitney. Pls just go through with it.

Reactions: 12
Didn't Cindy say something about Kathy keeping to her bedroom? Cindy thought it was because she was upset about Rocky.

Not sure where Suki and Eve are living, maybe with Stacey. If Nish is in hospital then Suki doesn't have to move out immediately.
They're all going to be lying low and getting very anxious I would guess. It'll be interesting to see who cracks up first. Denise should certainly be worried that Nish will tell the cops that she assaulted him when he wakes up.
Ive a feeling Nish will have amnesia and possibly a real change in personality after his brain bleed (but I really don't think he would of known which of the five behind him even pulled the bottle on him)

Nugget amazed me though his world was rocked before Christmas at just the thought of Suki going, now he has his beloved Grandad in a coma, Suki living God knows where with her lover after his family completely divided oh and his dad and grandad beat each other up but there he was out and about laughing, joking and having fun in the square with his mates like all was well 😅

I love EastEnders no matter what but surely we need at least a few bedside scenes, or Albie asking after his dad moments to keep us going rn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon old dishy Nish will wake up and the play the "poor me I'm so injured" card but really he'll remember details of Xmas day, not sure he'll remember/know it was Denise who KO'd him but maybe he heard all the screeching with Keanu or them hauling his body around

Reactions: 11
The guy working out in full workwear made me burst out laughing this morning after someone pointed it out on here 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The guy working out in full workwear made me burst out laughing this morning after someone pointed it out on here 😂.
My boyfriend was the one who pointed it out to me yesterday and I had to rewind to get the photo! Was so strange.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being an extra on EE 😂
How about they get someone in a power suit and high heels on the treadmill after coming home from working at Canary Wharf 👠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This George/Cindy stuff is so bleeping boring. Unless it’s leading to some big reveal or twist that isn’t just George and Cindy realise they’re in love and start an affair.

Literally all they do when together is monologue off memories that happened before they were back in Walford. It’s so annoying - all tell don’t show.

Reactions: 21
This George/Cindy stuff is so bleeping boring. Unless it’s leading to some big reveal or twist that isn’t just George and Cindy realise they’re in love and start an affair.

Literally all they do when together is monologue off memories that happened before they were back in Walford. It’s so annoying - all tell don’t show.
Basically it’s an emotional affair. Seen that happen in some workplaces, gets the goss going down the grapevine, most of the time it’s probably innocent but other times it’s FWB or they used to go out with each other - Ross/Rachel vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel bad for Elaine. The actress isn’t great but I do feel for her. It’s a horrible situation to be in.

Reactions: 8
While I understand Whitney’s terror in not feeling she can carry a baby to term after what happened with Peach - how is abortion a solution?

This is Shitney - she’ll be moaning and doing the cry face over how guilty she feels until the end of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Elaine doesn’t come across as sympathetic sometimes and a bit rude. I feel like her reaction would have been different to Cindy’s

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.