Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rocky walking around the square like Poirot or something, does he know something or is he gonna get flashbacks. Is he gonna dig and unravel the lie I wonder?
---
This cracked me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You do realise that Bernie is going to have her pick of places to stay now? All of the six will be tripping over themselves to put a roof over her head to alleviate their guilty consciences

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think to justify a lot of the Christmas night behaviour and the descions made on boxing day the writing team should of pushed hard that the women were CLEARLY either drunk /back on the drink or had been drinking steadily all day and i say that without a punch line .

Dennis seemed off her tits messy drunk (mouthing off, lashing out)
Kath not entirely sober (a bit slurry, confused)
Sharon a bit pissed (then it hit her)
Linda definitly pissed (not firing on all cylinders at all)
Stacey and Suki, not drunk.

I know it sounds daft but it makes much more sense if you imagine them as under the influence, some making a bit of sense, some not at all and couple of them stone cold sober.

A pissed gang of mates getting out of their depth December 2023 should of been the strap line imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Makes me laugh how they are all running around in their heels.
and when they are taking keanus body out, hardly inconspicuous in their bright colours 🤣 anyone could look out the window and see!
Since when is there enough police to do a welfare call for all dropped calls? Or is it because its a pub?
I literally said to my mum does Linda or Elaine not lend any slippers they can run round in, who’s got the energy to be moving dead bodies in 6 inch heels 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldn't poor Keanu have been really heavy too?? The heel tottering was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wouldn't poor Keanu have been really heavy too?? The heel tottering was hilarious.
Sometimes when I watch something I like to think about how it was filmed, and I thought it would be hilarious if Danny was actually wrapped up and they had to do the whole scene for real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
why are they are the police station and why is there police outside the vic? Have I missed something?

Edit: oh I’m assuming the six rung them for an ambulance for Nish, wish we saw all that /SPOILER]

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Todays episode....

Those boxing day sales shoe boxes Harvey dropped and Rocky helped picked up looked very light. Almost as if they were empty.

Why was Harvey carrying them without using the plastic bag that was stuck between two shoe boxes, that he could have used to carry them in?

More importantly how can he and Jean afford such a spending spree? I have not heard any mention of how or if the debts were ever paid off from her spending thousands during her bi polar episode.

Or are we to forget they were skint...Script continuity....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Todays episode....

Those boxing day sales shoe boxes Harvey dropped and Rocky helped picked up looked very light. Almost as if they were empty.

Why was Harvey carrying them without using the plastic bag that was stuck between two shoe boxes, that he could have used to carry them in?

More importantly how can he and Jean afford such a spending spree? I have not heard any mention of how or if the debts were ever paid off from her spending thousands during her bi polar episode.

Or are we to forget they were skint...Script continuity....
Don't forget Harvey gave up his flat and all his worldly possessions to move into Jean's horribly decorated single room 🫠
Since then he's been living on sausage surprise and freeloading off hard working single mum Stacey who was so broke she had to turn to fanny Cam 😉
He's probably saved a bit by now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rocky knows something’s up 😬 I reckon he’s gonna take the fall for it and that’s his exit

Ravi. I want to havi.

Agree with the poster upthread, love that he's backing the 6. Will be impressed if Avani has brought out quite a protective nurturing side in him.

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought today's episode was quite a random jump from yesterday's, almost like we've missed an episode.

Reactions: 23
Rocky knows something’s up 😬 I reckon he’s gonna take the fall for it and that’s his exit
Hercule Rocky is going to get in hot water soon but he's a conman and a blackmailer remember, not to mention a coward so I can’t see him taking the heat for anyone (even Kathy).

Are they planning on moving canoe at some point and unwrapping him because I counted at least 3 sets of fingerprints allllllll over the tape used to wrap him up - Linda, Kathy Suki and I couldn't tell if Denise touched it but they all touched the body 😆
Also is rocky really leaving or was that another red herring story like the Lauren and canoe leaked scenes

Reactions: 7
I would love a soap to write the storyline as ‘man tracking woman, lots of witnesses, he won’t get off, he gets clunked on the head etc as self defence, women calls police to explain it, witness and families confirm situation…the end.

I’m so sick of the hiding of dead bodies and a secret that would never stay contained rumbling On and on. This could have been a great way to highlight what women go through and when they eventually snap they still have to face legal process and often get screwed over . (Men as well obvs but in the context of this storyline)

Reactions: 13
I think to justify a lot of the Christmas night behaviour and the descions made on boxing day the writing team should of pushed hard that the women were CLEARLY either drunk /back on the drink or had been drinking steadily all day and i say that without a punch line .

Dennis seemed off her tits messy drunk (mouthing off, lashing out)
Kath not entirely sober (a bit slurry, confused)
Sharon a bit pissed (then it hit her)
Linda definitly pissed (not firing on all cylinders at all)
Stacey and Suki, not drunk.

I know it sounds daft but it makes much more sense if you imagine them as under the influence, some making a bit of sense, some not at all and couple of them stone cold sober.

A pissed gang of mates getting out of their depth December 2023 should of been the strap line imo.
Who ever wrote yesterdays epp was clearly method writing and off their titts so them being pissed would work alot better for the weird chuckle brothers boxing day mess

• Haha
i just kept thinking imagine filming that! danny walter’s must’ve been pissing himself as they tried to roll him around 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.