Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon was being a witch to Linda I am glad Suki pointed out to her hat Canoe was hell bent on killing her, she would have been dead if Linda hadn't stabbed him . All the tottering around in heels and tight dresses though was comical and the snow was an extra layer of farce on an already ridiculous Christmas trifle. Still it made me laugh 😁
---
Sharon was being a witch to Linda I am glad Suki pointed out to her hat Canoe was hell bent on killing her, she would have been dead if Linda hadn't stabbed him . All the tottering around in heels and tight dresses though was comical and the snow was an extra layer of farce on an already ridiculous Christmas trifle. Still it made me laugh 😁

Reactions: 22
Today is presumably Boxing Day as it’s the morning after the night before. Funny how all the snow has melted. Not even any spots here and there where it hasn’t quite melted properly

It’s convenient how snow falls only on Christmas Day in soaps: not a day before or after

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Makes me laugh how they are all running around in their heels.
and when they are taking keanus body out, hardly inconspicuous in their bright colours 🤣 anyone could look out the window and see!
Since when is there enough police to do a welfare call for all dropped calls? Or is it because its a pub?

Reactions: 17
I do think Stacey is going to be pregnant with Jack‘s baby. EE is notorious for ONS pregnancies, and Stacey finally having a Branning baby will be too hard for the writers to resist.
I hope Martin and Stacey never get back together, I used to like them as a family but Stacey just takes the piss and Martin should finally draw a line now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I do think Stacey is going to be pregnant with Jack‘s baby. EE is notorious for ONS pregnancies, and Stacey finally having a Branning baby will be too hard for the writers to resist.
I hope Martin and Stacey never get back together, I used to like them as a family but Stacey just takes the piss and Martin should finally draw a line now.
The last thing Stacey needs is another baby so I really hope not!

Reactions: 17
Makes me laugh how they are all running around in their heels.
and when they are taking keanus body out, hardly inconspicuous in their bright colours 🤣 anyone could look out the window and see!
Since when is there enough police to do a welfare call for all dropped calls? Or is it because its a pub?
Did she actually dial 999? Because it looked to me as if she just picked the phone up and held it whilst the others persuaded her to hang up. If she did dial 999 then the whole background conversation would be recorded and they're all fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she actually dial 999? Because it looked to me as if she just picked the phone up and held it whilst the others persuaded her to hang up. If she did dial 999 then the whole background conversation would be recorded and they're all fucked.
She dialled it while Nish was manhandling Suki and they couldn't get him off, then when she hears the bottle smash she hangs up. Good point about the background noise though!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I felt like the start of this episode was a bit all over the place, I actually thought I missed a previous episode and had to go back and check 🤣

Kathy is an idiot for mentioning Suki and Eve!! Rocky is for sure going to find Canoe and I feel he will take the wrap for it and thats his exit storyline

Reactions: 29
There's some clips on Facebook about the making of the scenes with Ravi and Eve in the woods.
They are quite funny. 😁

Reactions: 7
POV: Ravi is soo beautiful he makes me want to cry 😭
Been looking at his earlier EE clips again, It’s amazing how the character’s confidence has changed through 2023

Sweet Ravi/Suki

Cocky Ravi

He looks so baby faced in the first video, I love it 🥲

Reactions: 7

Sharon really is the grim reaper of Walford, her lovers mostly die (even though Beale the squeal escaped the poisoning attempt) Den, Keanu the fireman etc plus her son, her real dad and her adopted dad (twice) 😄

Everyone should just run away from her. I'm getting worried for Zack now 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot taken from Twitter. This is so dramatic, it's just a soap 🤣
View attachment 2652545
EE stan Twitter was in fits of laughter over this last night. 😂

The fact is, it wasn't out of character for Keano at all. He's kicked off countless times! He went to raise his fist to his own mother just a couple of weeks ago. Would you want your favourite character to be married to that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sharon whinging about how much she loves Canoe was a bit eye rolling considering how much pleasure she took in letting him know that Albie wasn’t his, he had nobody and he’d never see him again. Her eyes were practically dancing with delight as she told him.

I also agree with everyone saying it wasn’t out of character for canoe to attack Sharon. He fecked over his mother, he was happy to leave his sister homeless and alone and he orchestrated a fake kidnapping of his son. This year has just been one big demonstration of his fall from grace.

Reactions: 34
Knew Kathy would be the weakest link! Looking so proud of her self that she’s remembering the “story”

I thought Bernie was leaving not off to wash her clothes!

Rocky walking around the square like Poirot or something, does he know something or is he gonna get flashbacks. Is he gonna dig and unravel the lie I wonder?

These ladies gonna fail real quick, can’t be all calling and texting each other the next day 🤦🏾‍♀️ burner phones ladies, burner phones 🤣
---

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You have to wonder about someone’s life if Letitia Dean has “solely been what I’ve lived for” and “the centre of my existence” for 12 whole years :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sharon really is the grim reaper of Walford, her lovers mostly die (even though Beale the squeal escaped the poisoning attempt) Den, Keanu the fireman etc plus her son, her real dad and her adopted dad (twice) 😄

Everyone should just run away from her. I'm getting worried for Zack now 😄
Not forgetting Dennis Rickman

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.