Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinching Canoe’s bum or tickling under his arms… pulling his ears, punching his nose? I thought women knew how to disarm men with non-violent methods 😂

There are many ways for 5 women to disarm his attempted strangulation, they all just stood around while Linda stabbed him right where he would not survive.

As for Sharon saying, 'Don't leave me, please' harks back to Dennis's demise, although she was far more heartbroken at that one. The line is similar for Dennis, 'Don't you dare leave me' then a screams of 'Noooooo' when said 'We did it' and touched her expectant tummy, before he finally died. ohhhh the drama was so much more inense, than this. In the words of Dennis, 'he wasn't the love of your life, he would have bored you to death'

Bye bye Canoe, will not miss you at all. 😁

Love your avatar btw. Best scene of xmas eps was when he came home after his interrogation stint, all hair flowing and bursting out of that jacket! 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly that part in the Christmas day episode where Nish is lying on the floor and Sharon is leaning over him and east seventeen is playing out loudly and she looks up and there's the hand on the glass and her eyes follow around to the door is actually so amazing, like it's so creepy and her look of foreboding is just ..... chefs kiss

Reactions: 21
Reiss and Canoe as best mates seems a little strong - they knew each other about six months.
---
I really wish they’d stop trying to make Gina happen. She’s not a good character and is played by a mediocre actress.

Reactions: 22
What’s actually keeping Bernie in Walford though? She said so herself she’s on her own, she misses her mam. Why would she want to stay?

Reactions: 23
xmas day was so fantastic I decided to watch it again and it was still amazing and this time the suspense was still there but knowing what's about to happen makes you pay attention to all the little details it's definitely the best Christmas they've done in years and years

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They should have said they were all upstairs except one of them at the time, so there would be only one story to keep straight. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve kept 2nte ep till now, have I missed as to why the 6 got pulled in for questioning and who phoned the ambulance etc for nish???

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how rocky is practically a catch now compared to the rest of the lads

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.