Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would have been better off transporting Keanus body to the next street and leaving him lying there as the victim of an unknown street attack (assuming that as usual no CCTV works in the area).

Reactions: 15
Why didn’t Kathy pull Rocky aside and tell him? Rather that than him going in, finding canoe and calling the police! Not sure what everyone else’s relationships are like, but if I was involved in a murder or even murdered someone myself, I’d go straight to my husband as he’d totally help me, and vice versa!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's daft they've left him in the floor of the cafe! Will he be skeletal remains when he's found just like Tina? I hope they find him quicker than her. (Poor Keanu 😥😅)

Reactions: 7
I'm sure Phil would have helped considering three of the six have kids to him .
---
They would have been better off transporting Keanus body to the next street and leaving him lying there as the victim of an unknown street attack (assuming that as usual no CCTV works in the area).
Yea but who walks around armed with a fork lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bernie has impressed me in the last few episodes
I think having Bernie, Felix and Chelsea living together will be good
Kathy is never going to be able to keep the story straight

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yea but who walks around armed with a fork lol
😁 Good point 😄
Why didn't Linda just fork him in the bum? That would have got him off Shazza and he wouldn't be able to sit down for a year but it probably wouldn't have killed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
😁 Good point 😄
Why didn't Linda just fork him in the bum? That would have got him off Shazza and he wouldn't be able to sit down for a year but it probably wouldn't have killed him.
Yes I agree it was a bit excessive wasn't it? I mean there was a canny collection of platforms and stilettos there to bash him around the head with.

Reactions: 8
Are they planning on moving canoe at some point and unwrapping him because I counted at least 3 sets of fingerprints allllllll over the tape used to wrap him up - Linda, Kathy Suki and I couldn't tell if Denise touched it but they all touched the body 😆
Also is rocky really leaving or was that another red herring story like the Lauren and canoe leaked scenes
This is how daft the perimenopause has made me but reading this I was thinking, well obviously the tape has Linda's prints on it, it's her tape, she'd be able to explain that away 🙄 until I realised she wouldn't be able to explain away the forking, the tarp and the shallow grave. Good lord!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pinching Canoe’s bum or tickling under his arms… pulling his ears, punching his nose? I thought women knew how to disarm men with non-violent methods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More to the point why did Sharon not just say albies at home with Martin or Zack

Reactions: 12
Just watching the Boxing Day episode - Suki is fantastic under pressure. I’d love her around in a crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pinching Canoe’s bum or tickling under his arms… pulling his ears, punching his nose? I thought women knew how to disarm men with non-violent methods 😂
My mum always taught me poke them in the eyes and then kick them in the balls. Words I will stick by to this day 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watching the Boxing Day episode - Suki is fantastic under pressure. I’d love her around in a crisis.
Well this is not her first rodeo dont forget lol. She thought she'd killed someone before .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.