Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Well this has come from fuckikg nowhere. I like George but I feel like this is a bit random considering he's never once mentioned his background that I can remember. He's a likeable enough character, this just seems so out of the blue for him. I wonder how they're going to introduce it, because I hate when a character had never mentioned their sister who is their best friend in the entire world and they've been through hell and back together then suddenly they bring then up on the Monday and by Wednesday they're stepping out a cab infront of their house.

Reactions: 28

Sprezza

VIP Member
Drugs storylines are so boring. Unless it's Phil in the throes of a smack addiction of course.

• Haha
  • Heart

D_Wills

VIP Member
It is all so ridiculous, but quite frankly I'm loving how shambolic and chaotic it is 🤣

• Haha
I'm watching again now but I couldn't believe how unrealistic it was when I watched it this morning 😅
To start with Kathy has always been a fairly law abiding person but now she's OK with Canoe being buried in her cafe 😀
I haven’t had much dealings with this but law abiding people don’t fake their death 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I’ve just started tonight’s and I’m already confused. Last we saw they were in the cafe…so they’ve stuffed Keanoo in the cafe and are telling the police there was a fight between Nish and Keanoo? So my question is: Why have they moved and hidden the body 😅 it would all link much better if the body was still there, no? Because Nish is clearly KO’d… maybe it will become clearer during the episode but those are my first thoughts lol
Nish wouldn't be able to kill Keanu after being knocked out and a dead Keanu wouldn't have been able to knock out Nish.

Ravi is ok for someone who got knocked out with a rolling pin.
Nothing but a small bruise to the side of his head.

Apparently the Panesars got through Christmas Dinner without realising three relatives left the table without coming back including one who was unconscious in the kitchen.

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
JMO
Suki lied about having cancer.
She framed Jags so he would go to prison instead of Vinny.
She thought she had killed Ranveer, and let Kheerat take the fall for her.
And now she is the ringleader in hiding Keanu’s body and keeping the Six in line.

I love the character of Suki, and Bal is a great actress. But she isn’t going to be allowed to get away with all this and live happily ever after with Eve. Soap justice doesn’t work that way.
So either she will end up in prison herself, or she will get seriously ill, or Eve will finish with her when she finds out about all the lies.

I think the first one is more likely, she will get done for attacking Nish, even though she was the one who saved him. He will probably wake up and blame her, as revenge for her daring to leave him.
I mean, EE tend to forget that characters have a history of being horrible when they’re first introduced. Look at Billy Mitchell for example. He physically abused young Jamie Mitchell, was vile towards him, and now he’s just lovable Billy hanging round his stall making jokes with Martin and Alfie.

Reactions: 27

wideopenspace

Chatty Member
The aftermath has been so poor I have no idea how they won't all be arrested by new years eve. However it still a hundred times better than Corrie this Christmas.

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
GINA IS IRRITATING ME EVEN MORE WITH THE WAY SHE HANGS AROUND DEAN DESPERATE FOR HIS ATTENTION. You rarely see her working , doesn’t go to uni or have friends she’s just always waiting around to bump into Dean everyday.

I don’t like her character and her acting isn’t good either in my opinion plus this Dean storyline is annoying me cause where is it going??

I understand in real life rapists can disgustingly get away with what they’ve done and go around putting on his nice charming act to fool people but anyone can see Linda is traumatised by Dean it doesn’t take a genius to see Linda isn’t lying and it takes a heartless person to ignore Linda’s trauma but Gina has become so obsessed with Dean cause she fancies him so she doesn’t care about anything but getting Deans attention.

Worst thing is I’m still seeing comments online of people saying how much they like Deans character that’s he’s “changing for the better” someone said and that they want Linda to forgive him 😡 people like that shame on them if they can make excuses for a character in a soap they would make excuses for real life rapists too

• Heart

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Just had a thought, I bet Nish the absolute dish wakes up and says he doesn’t remember anything from that night, and demands SukiMyWIFE stay and look after him, and then some time down the line when she says she’s leaving, he looks her in the eye and says he knows about forky canoe and then the duff duffs!

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
This is going to sound so dark but why don't they set the body on fire in the already burnt out cafe? Would it just burn out under the floorboards? The cafe is going to get redone anyway?
I think they should have told Ravi and he could have lobbed him in the grave he dug for Eve. Honestly these women call themselves business women? Debbie in a coma could have done a better job. At one point I was expecting Dean to turn up and give them a hand.

• Haha

buttheyneverblindme8

So, we know that Max Bowden (Ben) is leaving - and a user on WalfordWeb has provided some alleged tea as to why from a "well-placed source". Their exact words:

- Max's behaviour has been spiralling for a long time.
- The reason for his axing is "concern for his health".
- Kate Oates tried to step in and save Max's job, but was overruled.
- A Ben storyline for 2024 has been scrapped as a result of his axing (which indicates no current plans for a recast).
- Max Bowden and Tony Clay (Callum) don't get on behind the scenes.

This is all alleged until someone says otherwise, so don't take this as gospel - but if it is factual, you never heard it from me. ;)

• Wow
  • Haha

atomic

This just came to me but I reckon Nish is going to wake up with absolutely no recollection of Suki and Eve being together, he’ll think everything is fine and dandy. So they’ll have to sneak around AGAIN.

Either that, or he will PRETEND he hasn’t got a clue because he can then manipulate Suki into staying for longer as she will feel guilt for what happened to him and it being (sort of) her fault.

Reactions: 26

account70032

VIP Member
Just when I think Ravi can’t possibly get more attractive he goes and amazes me again by having Sukis back by warning Vinny that if Nish wakes up and says something about Suki he shouldn’t trust what Nish says and he should believe Suki . I am falling even more in love with Ravi 😩😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 26