Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
what nugget said was cute but the boy can't act at all so it's hard to take him seriously! Nurse Sonia on the prowl again, can't stand her IVF scenes, I'm warming to reiss a little because he's quite funny but then I remember he's stealing stunning Debbie's money! Why is Denise so bloody loud?? There's a pub full of people, cba with her. Guess thats rocky off to jail now.
One more meeting of 'the six' in that pub barrel store and I hope they all get caught because I'm fed up of it already. Bloody Suki saying she had to sort something out and not one person questioned why she's suddenly disappearing behind the bar at the Vic like she owns it. Or the fact that her husband has been clubbed over the head with a bottle and she's skipping about declaring her undying love for the local bap van lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ohdoris

VIP Member
Elaine is just too “pantomime” for me. Every scene she’s throwing her arms wide & giving a performance. She’s not natural at all.

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Elaine is bloody awful, so hammy and over the top. She’s running an East End boozer, not hosting at the London Palladium. Why would anyone get excited about an afternoon pub quiz?
Also, she’s a crap mother to Linda :mad: She came back from her night away and barely registered Linda’s split lip, just moaned about the pub being shut.

D_Wills

VIP Member
Why is Sir crying? We can hear him sniffing.

Terrible hayfever, I've got. 'In February?' Yeah, it's terrible. Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff...

We know the Head likes him but...

Plus a few I'm so fucking hard because I'm a couple of inches taller than the 11 year olds

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Honestly I feel for Linda. Dead husband, alcoholism, single mother, rapist living on her doorstep, now she's murdered her bestie's fella. How much more can the woman endure?!

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
I would love to know the real story behind Brian Conley leaving. He was all set to be there for years, loved being in the show, married Kathy (which was great for her too). They built up his friendship with Harvey and Mitch, gave him a grandad role with Bobby, a father role with Sonia. Then all of a sudden it’s over and he can’t wait to be out of there :unsure:

• Heart

bitterangel

can’t wait to see lauren stomping around the square with a face like a slapped arse shouting ‘Er.. Peter!’ in her best molly mae voice 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Tanley

VIP Member
So Canoe has been wrapped up and put under the floorboards, where he will no doubt be discovered. And linda hid the murder weapon under her bed, where it will be found at some point. The six were wandering around the square, carrying a body, don’t tell me no one looked out of their window at all. Rocky has definitely seen something. Dean may have seen everything, and may still be in the pub. Denise told the police she is Linda Carter, that will come back on them at some point. Ravi, Jack, Eve, Phil and Bernie are all going to be suspicious of the Six version of events (which they won’t be able to keep straight). It’s all going to unravel and it won’t take long.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Mother of the year Elaine hears her daughter was in the pub while her best mate was supposedly held at knifepoint there. Her daughter has a fat lip yet she barely asks a single question.

BunnyHops

Made me chuckle that Sonia said “I can’t imagine you being a John” to Reiss when that's the actors real name 🤣

Also I keep thinking it, why didn’t the 6 say that Nish stabbed Keanu and then tried to attack one of the women so they donked him on the head in self defence?! Surely 2 birds with one stone then 🤷🏼‍♀️