Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
Over the years the writers have really ruined the character of Ben, personally I think it would have been so much better to play into the camp Lady Gaga loving Ben of past (which we do see occasionally) and the dynamic between Phil Mitchell and his camp son, they could have been a brilliant duo. Instead we got this angsty, depressed, perpetual victim, wannabe hard man who is completely unlikable

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
I felt like the start of this episode was a bit all over the place, I actually thought I missed a previous episode and had to go back and check 🤣

Kathy is an idiot for mentioning Suki and Eve!! Rocky is for sure going to find Canoe and I feel he will take the wrap for it and thats his exit storyline

Reactions: 29

AdApathy

VIP Member
I had a thought and feel free to laugh at me. 🤣 The theory with the green and red apples last week, green represents Denise but the red apple is actually for Linda (pink lady apples are red and Linda's colour was pink). The switch between the green and pink was a clue that they were gonna have us believe Denise was the killer then it ends up actually being Linda.
omg you're right.

We're worse than taylor swift fans

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
If we are honest I don't think the stabbing should have happened as like some have said the women would have been attacking Keanu to try and get him off Sharon I'm sure 5 women could have stopped him strangling her if they wasn't all standing there like numptys. :rolleyes:

• Heart

Ells321

Chatty Member
Lol them putting Canoe under the cafe floorboards throwing bricks etc on top of him. Then Suki saying “That’s perfect.” Yeah you lot did a fantastic job with the cover up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AdApathy

VIP Member
Shall we do 2024 predictions for a new bingo card?

I'll go first, STUNNING DEBBIE WAKES UP

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
How many more times are two or more of the six going to be meeting up and shouting the odds next to an open door? Some of them are characters that have never spent much time together, yet suddenly they keep turning up at each others houses, or vanishing at the same time.

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Has Denise always been such a selfish cow? I used to really like her, but this year she’s been so self centred.

All the Ravi stuff, lying to Jack’s face, sneaking around behind his back, telling him he was paranoid for not trusting her. Moaning because she wasn’t the centre of attention when Amy was self harming. Going off on holiday for months. Always putting Jack in the wrong. Going on about how she wasn’t the one who was unfaithful. Her and Ravi had loads of secret meetings and steamy snogging sessions, they just didn’t go the whole way. I still count that as an affair.

And now with this whole Six plot. She was the one who clobbered Nish, but instead of calling an ambulance she just thought about herself and started dragging everyone else into it. He nearly died, and he still might have brain damage. But all she cares about is making sure she doesn’t get blamed.

• Heart

Boohoo.com

I hope that the six strike again and kill off Gina. Obviously Dean needs to be bunked off as well but Gina is getting on my nerves with her being stuck up dean's arse.

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
I mean to be fair I actually like that it’s all a bit of a shambles, it’s surely more realistic than them all suddenly behaving like career criminals