Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Apparently the Panesars got through Christmas Dinner without realising three relatives left the table without coming back including one who was unconscious in the kitchen.
Honestly I’ll take it over Nugget roaring at them to stop fighting.
---
Chelsea has been back in the Square for a while and not one interraction or glance between her and Ravi? Or an indication that she is aware of Priya and Avani.
The writers have zero interest in Chelsea as evidenced by them removing her entirely from Ravi and Denise’s orbit the last three months. She’s had about four scenes. I’d understand the lack of interest if the actress was poor but compared to some of the actors they give constant material to she’s very good.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

choccyhazelnut

I don't want shit about Billy either. Or nurse Sonia, or fucking saint Lola, or whitless, I just want them to give Kat more to do 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m actually dreading Lauren coming back. By this time next year she’ll have had 14 main storylines. Bore off

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
When they recast him I want the new Ben to walk into to a room and say “hello dad” to Phil and Phil just looks into the Camera
Cast a bald actor this time. It’s about time Ben started looking like his dad and Uncle Grant.

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
Wouldn't poor Keanu have been really heavy too?? The heel tottering was hilarious.
Sometimes when I watch something I like to think about how it was filmed, and I thought it would be hilarious if Danny was actually wrapped up and they had to do the whole scene for real 😂

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
The Six are full of weak links. In fact only Suki is a strong link, she is very calm in a crisis and has already let two of her sons go to prison for things they didn’t do. So she won’t care who else gets pushed under the bus.

Kathy is a terrible liar and will never be able to keep the story straight.
Linda is going to hit the bottle in a big way and start letting things slip.
Sharon is going to talk about Keanu in the past tense/someone will notice her bruises.
Denise will have to explain their ridiculous story to Jack, and surely he will be suspicious.
Stacey is going to find it impossible not to confide in someone, whether that is Jean, Martin or Eve.

Also, how will they be able to hold their nerve in front of Bernie about Keanu? Especially Kathy, who knows her pretty well.

I will be amazed if their story holds up until February 2024, and I can’t see how all of them will stay on the show.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Sorry just read the story, so has he already left? Has he filmed his exit? Can they really justify a SEVENTH actor? And if he has left already we can presume the ending is going to be awful I take it
They should just retire the character for now and maybe bring him back with a new head in a few years when there’s more for him to do. I think killing him off would be a mistake as he’s such a long running character.

Sounds like the show is a bit of a disaster behind the scenes at the minute. Loads of actors seem to be leaving with hastily written exits. Wonder what’s going on.

• Sad

AdApathy

VIP Member
5 mins into todays ep and I reckon whoever said Rocky takes the fall for Kathy has it bang on

• Wow
  • Heart

choccyhazelnut

xmas day was so fantastic I decided to watch it again and it was still amazing and this time the suspense was still there but knowing what's about to happen makes you pay attention to all the little details it's definitely the best Christmas they've done in years and years

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Todays episode....

Those boxing day sales shoe boxes Harvey dropped and Rocky helped picked up looked very light. Almost as if they were empty.

Why was Harvey carrying them without using the plastic bag that was stuck between two shoe boxes, that he could have used to carry them in?

More importantly how can he and Jean afford such a spending spree? I have not heard any mention of how or if the debts were ever paid off from her spending thousands during her bi polar episode.

Or are we to forget they were skint...Script continuity....
Don't forget Harvey gave up his flat and all his worldly possessions to move into Jean's horribly decorated single room 🫠
Since then he's been living on sausage surprise and freeloading off hard working single mum Stacey who was so broke she had to turn to fanny Cam 😉
He's probably saved a bit by now 😁

• Haha

Bobsmith

What if -now bear with me- rocky calls the police about Keanu hiding in the cafe (dead or alive) and they search the place and he is not there coz he is still alive and the scenes he filmed at the airport were not fake they were real!!! The six have done all this for nothing then Keanu leaves to live with Peggy having told Phil that if he does not convince Louise to let him see Peggy he will tell the police what Sharron has done and kat not wanting to be lumbered with Albie convinces Phil to do it!
I'm sure (I could have dreamed this) that the EE twitter page referenced the scenes after the dead boy day episode saying we would have to wait and see if they were fake??
I know it’s a long shot but EE is on a roll I don’t want it to die down in the new year with a Billy storyline 😴😴 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Yeah good idea let a drunk Linda hide the murder weapon :rolleyes: also Sharon is pissing me off being horrible to Linda, jeez she was only trying to save your life miserable old cow.

Chez300

VIP Member
They need to not text and meet up! Ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️ do they not watch Law & Order they know who you text and when. Way to prove conspiracy ladies!

Them telling Kathy to get back with Rocky to shut him up 🤣

Inspector Rocky is well and truly in the case, he’ll have unravelled it all by New Years!

Is Sonia a doctor now?? With her bag And giving people creams 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25