Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Sharon really is the grim reaper of Walford, her lovers mostly die (even though Beale the squeal escaped the poisoning attempt) Den, Keanu the fireman etc plus her son, her real dad and her adopted dad (twice) 😄

Everyone should just run away from her. I'm getting worried for Zack now 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

gigilouxx

VIP Member
How do they propose the cover up. Is Nish meant to have stabbed Canoe after being bottled, wrapped him in tarp, took him to the cafe, buried him, then staggered back over to the vic and then collapsed on the floor?

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Just watching the Boxing Day episode - Suki is fantastic under pressure. I’d love her around in a crisis.

• Heart

Madamice

VIP Member
Please can Elaine be the next stiff.I can’t stand her ham acting. They probably didn’t even want her for panto.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
It’s like the exciting build up and Christmas episode never happened. What a load of bilge and an anti-climax. There has already been too much Lauren for my liking.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I'm sure Phil would have helped considering three of the six have kids to him .
---
They would have been better off transporting Keanus body to the next street and leaving him lying there as the victim of an unknown street attack (assuming that as usual no CCTV works in the area).
Yea but who walks around armed with a fork lol

• Haha

hollymoox

I’m no expert in arson and police investigation but surely Rocky being arrested would lead to a follow up investigation on the remains of the cafe? If I were one of the six the last thing I’d do would be draw attention to the building where a dead body is kept surely? Also, even if rocky did somehow figure everything out I highly doubt he would’ve went to the police anyway, he just seemed genuinely concerned for his wife

• Heart

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Reiss and Canoe as best mates seems a little strong - they knew each other about six months.
---
I really wish they’d stop trying to make Gina happen. She’s not a good character and is played by a mediocre actress.
I feel like I've really tried to like Gina but I just can't. Stomping around in whats supposed to be december in a crop top. She took an unhealthy obsession to Jay because her ex died. Then she's Banksy spray painting beales eels before suddenly doing a u turn and sneaking Dean a mulled wine. She's such a floater. She's always getting herself involved in other people's business, people she doesn't know. I think the writers fumbled bringing in Gina and Anna when theres nothing in the square to entertain them. They're missing a massive age gap on the square, of late teens to mid 20's, when they're going out drinking and dating, studying and looking for jobs etc and then they've brought these 2 in and they don't have anything to do except work in the pub. How these 2 actresses got the job ill never know. They could have been cracked over the head and stabbed in the Vic and I'd have been so unbothered because they bring nothing to eastenders.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I love this for the NY's day recovering huns sat on the settee right now scrolling their photo's looking for a good one to post that really sums up last night
Screenshot_2024-01-01-10-35-16.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

AL10

VIP Member
When they recast him I want the new Ben to walk into to a room and say “hello dad” to Phil and Phil just looks into the Camera

• Haha