Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
You have to wonder about someone’s life if Letitia Dean has “solely been what I’ve lived for” and “the centre of my existence” for 12 whole years :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 35

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie tho I was expecting a bit more girl power and friendship between the six, they all seem to hate eachother
I thought that was the whole point of the storyline 🥲
---
I can never take alcoholism storylines seriously. Purely because the choice of drink is always vodka, as if everyone can chug down vodka without being sick/being violated by that burning sensation 🤣. Why can't Linda have those pre-mixed cans of Malibu lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 34

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I wish they would bring back Max instead of Lauren. I'd love to see him swoop in and start having affairs left right and centre, ruffle a few feathers and cause some more petty drama. What is Lauren going to do? Screech Peter and constantly have a look on her face like she's just smelled a fart. It could only get worse if they brought back Nancy

Laika1234

VIP Member
Sharon whinging about how much she loves Canoe was a bit eye rolling considering how much pleasure she took in letting him know that Albie wasn’t his, he had nobody and he’d never see him again. Her eyes were practically dancing with delight as she told him.

I also agree with everyone saying it wasn’t out of character for canoe to attack Sharon. He fecked over his mother, he was happy to leave his sister homeless and alone and he orchestrated a fake kidnapping of his son. This year has just been one big demonstration of his fall from grace.

hollymoox

I’ve just read max bowden has been axed after a fall out with the producers, I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes lately as this seems to be a reoccurrence 👀

• Wow

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Kim with her quip about if she asks for lady fingers and Suki getting the wrong idea 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
I hope they're not going to ruin his character the way they did with Mick. Mick, like George, was pretty normal when he arrived, and then they gave him and Linda constant negative storylines. The only positive storyline I can recall was when he conquered his fear of swimming
Didn't help him in the end though did it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 32

pommynoir

VIP Member
I hope the 6 kill Gina next. Why does she look so dusty all of a sudden too, her face just pisses me off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Today is presumably Boxing Day as it’s the morning after the night before. Funny how all the snow has melted. Not even any spots here and there where it hasn’t quite melted properly

It’s convenient how snow falls only on Christmas Day in soaps: not a day before or after

• Haha

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
They always show people necking spirits from the bottle in EastEnders, even the non-alcoholics, it's always shocked me because whenever I drank neat spirits when I was younger I always gagged or at the very least grimaced. Maybe they're just harder than me 😂😂
And Phil always gotta have his OJ to show he’s still sober. Like maybe the man wants a pint of Coke for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t want anymore Whitney, Lauren, Billy, Jay anything about Lola I just want new dramas

• Heart
Reactions: 31