Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Tell ya summat if at the end of the New Years episode there's a Flash forward New Year's day 2025 I'm going to stab myself with a large fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

LittleMy

VIP Member
IMG_6626.jpeg

Tidying my sons’ bedroom today and found The Six again guys, and the dead body (Canoe) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

hol20x

VIP Member
I just want the six toddling around in their high heels committing crimes and burying bodies tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I still can't get over these women, in heels and dresses running around the square which is covered in snow while carrying the body of a fully grown man! And the kids sleeping through everything while upstairs and Albie just going back to sleep. Is Sharon super nanny?
I really liked the episode but little things like that I find annoying. Heels and snow are a bad enough combo, but nevermind carrying a canoe at the same time.
Elaine just happily skipping off to a hotel without so much as a clean pair of knickers and why on earth was rocky just wandering around, trying to get his 10,000 steps in? I know at some point it will be relevant but he was just annoying at the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

AdApathy

VIP Member
@LittleMy takes the thread title crown, and what a beauty it is!

Nish is still on the floor (in the recovery position, cheers Denise), Canoe's under the caff, Dean is presumably chilling upstairs and Sharon's son is in the kitchen eating a biscuit!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

hol20x

VIP Member
I had a thought and feel free to laugh at me. 🤣 The theory with the green and red apples last week, green represents Denise but the red apple is actually for Linda (pink lady apples are red and Linda's colour was pink). The switch between the green and pink was a clue that they were gonna have us believe Denise was the killer then it ends up actually being Linda.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
If you think about it, Linda has had a hell of a run of Christmases.

2019 - helps Keano fake his death while hungover and wearing a sexy Santa outfit
2020 - socially distanced affair with Max and almost runs off with him
2021 - sensibly had a year off to avoid being in an explosion or something
2022 - car goes off a cliff and kills off her childhood sweetheart (until Danny Dyer gets a big tax bill and makes a comeback)
2023 - murders Keano for real while dressed as a cupcake

Next year she should book a flight to Tenerife for the entire festive season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
My 2024 prediction.
Nish will be in his comma and moved to the ward with beautiful coma Debbie. They will fall into a combined coma, and realise their love for each other. They’ll get a double hospital bed.

In the spring, as the lambs are bouncing and the daffodils are springing, they will both awake. Nish will be a changed man and leave happily ever after above mcklunkys with not so sleeping debbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I actually went "for fuck sake" out loud when rocky suddenly revealed not ONLY did he remember seeing shaz in her wedding dress but he also saw stacey and denise dragging a huge tarpaulin, like whats next?? suddenly he'll reveal oh yeah actually i saw 6 women dragging a 6ft 14 stone man in a bit of plastic but forgot to mention it

• Haha
Reactions: 37