Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TigerTim

Not 100% EastEnders related, but on iplayer there are two funny mockumentaries about the Kemp brothers. The Kemps: All True and All Gold. It does mention EE quite a bit and there’s a guest appearance from Tamzin Outhwhaite in the second one.
Yes I watched All Gold earlier on. It’s very funny in places and there’s a lovely bit where Martin and Tamzin are discussing their respective exits from EE

Reactions: 4

coconochanel

VIP Member
Would that work? Nugget, Chips and Priya would back up where Ravi was
Wasn’t Ravi knocked out in the kitchen by a rolling pin at the time of Keanu’s murder? I presume he joined the rest of the Panesars to finish his Christmas lunch once he came to so more witnesses to where he was unless he just stayed in the kitchen after all that commotion and not one of them came in to find out what all the noise was
Yes but this is soapland where anything can happen. We all know Nish will blame Ravi for Suki getting back with Eve.

Reactions: 4

Timz

VIP Member
There are probably loads more that went way over our heads. But in fairness, the death bomb was dropped to most of the potential victims at various points. The one that pops into my head was Stacey saying something to Jack about him being on a slab
Yes For Whom the Bell Tolls was in the six trailers as Linda had rang the bell and said something to Keanu in that flashforward episode

---
It was in front of our eyes the whole time🙈 This was the very beginning of the flash forward in February!
---
“It was obvious innit, a blatant clue”
Tim Spall in Red Dwarf episode Awoken/ Back To Reality 😂 that’s us!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

hollymoox

Surely they cannot recast him AGAIN?! As much as I can’t stand Ben Max is the best of the bunch apart from classic OG Ben of course. It’s hard to see how they write him out though as despite how much he annoys us, he’s a character that deserves more than an edit in the back of a taxi and a trip to Portugal. And if he goes what happens to Callum? Could they finally give him some decent storylines? Personally I’d love to see him take over as Lexis main caregiver
totally agree!

Sprezza

VIP Member
Well this has come from fuckikg nowhere. I like George but I feel like this is a bit random considering he's never once mentioned his background that I can remember. He's a likeable enough character, this just seems so out of the blue for him. I wonder how they're going to introduce it, because I hate when a character had never mentioned their sister who is their best friend in the entire world and they've been through hell and back together then suddenly they bring then up on the Monday and by Wednesday they're stepping out a cab infront of their house.
It sounds like another boring issue storyline that's gonna be shoe horned in and have nothing to do with anything else that's going on

Blueblue123

VIP Member
What happened to the leaked funeral pics with the letters "DA"? Is that storyline still a thing? Or where they red herrings like the pics of Keanu at the airport?

• Wow