Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueblue

Chatty Member
Hi gang, me again asking for your wisdom... I remember the young Ben in that slapping down meme, he's currently on the iplayer classic episodes too. Peggy doors on him but Phil honestly borderline emotionally abuses him. He's very camp, loves dancing etc. Is he Lady Gaga Ben?

And did he kill Hev, Shirley's pal, with a spanner?

Out here doing God's work you lot are x

Reactions: 2
He worked in a school??? What did he do?

Why is Sir crying? We can hear him sniffing.

Terrible hayfever, I've got. 'In February?' Yeah, it's terrible. Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff...

We know the Head likes him but...

Plus a few I'm so fucking hard because I'm a couple of inches taller than the 11 year olds

Last edited:

blueblue

Chatty Member
Thanks, is it a full episode or just the 6 walking towards the body?
---
Ignore me, found it on iplayer for 20 Feb
Right, now I've watched that I'm away to kick a door off it's hinges, but can some please remind me of the family connection between Mick, Dean and Shirley?

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I dip in and out of EE can someone plz explain the cuff links , and how he came about them the last I saw they were jacks ??? Like I say i dip in and out 🫣🫣

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
For all you eve lovers, ▶ Watch this reel

I couldn’t get past the crying faces at the beginning.

Timz

VIP Member
Celeb special for Pointless on now:
EE actors George vs Elaine vs Holby City actors 😂

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Probably because there was money involved
With baby farming couples pay to get a baby, nobody is going to pay them for taking a child.
It's basically baby selling and as @Eirawen pointed out if you were racist why would you take a black baby when white babies were probably available taken from young unmarried mothers at the time 🤔
The only way the couple get paid is fostering through social services.

Last edited:

LittleMy

VIP Member
Actually that's a good point, where are we all getting racism from? If it was the dad that saw the farming ad that doesn't suggest racism, although obviously still quite an inhumane process.
It has been mentioned in articles. I saw one from a spoiler page on FB the other day that said he makes comments about Gina and Cindy says something about it.