Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Wait so when the coppers were going round asking questions to the six they kept saying “a source has told us about Eve” “a family friend has told us Keanu found out he wasn’t albies dad”
Is that dean phoning em because he was loitering in the vic?
AND why did no one question who’s feeding information to the plod
No it was one of the six. Kathy mentioned Eve then you see her face realising she messed up

Reactions: 3
I'm also dreading the Jac Jossa return for me she's become the ultimate Towie wag and her pushing of those In the Style collections of hers and shilling the life out of her kids as models for said 'ranges'
then we have to try and wipe all that and just see her as a serious character actor basically she pulls me out of the drama because i just see Jac the insta wag not Lauren.
She hasn’t been a Towie wag for years. Towie sacked her twat of a husband

• Haha
Apparently some of the ex-Enders end up in Hollyoaks and vice-versa (The soap so shit it got moved to E4). I’ve just realised Doctors is finished too, that’s another option gone.

Uh oh. The Ravi fans are fighting over him again.

There isn’t a lot of Ex Enders in Hollyoaks I can think of. Richard Blackwood, Glynis Barber and Rita Simons was supposed to be joining months ago

Edited
I forgot Gillian Taylforth was in it before

Last edited:
Just catching up so apologies if this has already been covered…. I am fairly certain I read that Johnny was recast and back at Xmas to see Linda. It’s only just dawned on me that it never happened 🫣.

Did anyone else read this? Was this one of their false stories to confuse us re the murderer?
In the Facebook post they put out announcing it they said “not too distant future” 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Eirawen

VIP Member
George's dad might be racist (although not yet proved) but why would he adopt or buy a black baby if that's the case 🤔 it doesn't make any sense. I do think he's creepy though and I bet he did lech after Cindy.
I can't imagine why a racist would adopt a black child either, there would have been far more white babies to adopt then anyway as single mothers weren't the norm as they are now and abortions were not legal, so I don't see why he would opt to bring up a black child??
---
My grandad used to call all the boys in our family boy… and they’re all white… and boys for that matter 😂
I remember an old gent who called his granddaughters boy as well :LOL:

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
I’ve had a fear of drowning/water since seeing the scene where Ben Mitchell almost drowns in the car when I was 7😅

Reactions: 2

blueblue

Chatty Member
Thanks, is it a full episode or just the 6 walking towards the body?
---
Ignore me, found it on iplayer for 20 Feb

Reactions: 2