Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Alcoholics can build up a hell of a tolerance. Although in my experience alcoholics don’t neck vodka straight from the bottle. It’s more common for them to drink things like vodka mixed with sweet stuff to keep them buzzed but relatively functional during the day. White wine is popular too. But Linda hasn’t drunk for a long time so she would have lost some of her tolerance by now.

My former boss when I worked in a pub was alcoholic. He'd start with a vodka and coke at about 10am, I never knew the ratio because he'd strategically pour his drink out of my sight.

By the end of the night he'd be more obvious about the fact he was drinking a half vodka, half coke then move on to neat liquor.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

blueblue

Chatty Member
GINA IS IRRITATING ME EVEN MORE WITH THE WAY SHE HANGS AROUND DEAN DESPERATE FOR HIS ATTENTION. You rarely see her working , doesn’t go to uni or have friends she’s just always waiting around to bump into Dean everyday.

I don’t like her character and her acting isn’t good either in my opinion plus this Dean storyline is annoying me cause where is it going??

I understand in real life rapists can disgustingly get away with what they’ve done and go around putting on his nice charming act to fool people but anyone can see Linda is traumatised by Dean it doesn’t take a genius to see Linda isn’t lying and it takes a heartless person to ignore Linda’s trauma but Gina has become so obsessed with Dean cause she fancies him so she doesn’t care about anything but getting Deans attention.

Worst thing is I’m still seeing comments online of people saying how much they like Deans character that’s he’s “changing for the better” someone said and that they want Linda to forgive him 😡 people like that shame on them if they can make excuses for a character in a soap they would make excuses for real life rapists too
I think they're purposely shit to watch to make us dislike them.

blueblue

Chatty Member
Oh my frigging god. Just had to pause it as Ravi outside the loo made me come over all.... ravenous?

• Heart

PamDoove

Oh god nooooo! Already dreading more storylines being shoved down our throats about this lot.
I know right! Really can’t take to them.

In other news, did I make this up or did Johnny go away to Leeds to be a lawyer? Perhaps his reason for coming back is to represent Linda 😳

milkandhuni

I would have rather the killer be anyone but Linda and Stacey, I just feel like we’ve seen them breakdown so many times and I presume another one is now on the way for Linda. I think it would have been good to see how Denise or Sharon dealt with taking a life - would love to see Denise return to her homeless days 😂😂😂
I agree!!!

Reactions: 4

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
To everyone on here who got salty when Call The Midwife ran over on Christmas Day, I hope I've ruined you with this clip 😤
(I love you all really 💘)

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Wait a sec Nish would need to be in there with them because honestly he's packing !
I saw it again on Christmas night when he was in those grey prison trackie bottoms in the police station 😍
Nope, nope, nope. You will have to have that as a private show for yourself. 😆

Jay can be my private show at the same time. 😆

• Haha