Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Just been reading about Whitney’s new pregnancy storyline. Who thinks Zak will leave with her in an unannounced exit, like Mitch and Karen? It’s hard to imagine why Whitney would choose to go off and have the baby on her own, she has never wanted that.
I read he’s said he’s not sure if he’s cut out for a baby/being a dad so maybe she goes herself??

Reactions: 1

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
deffo 😭 they had good chemistry, i was gutted when paul got killed in a homophobic attack...why cant we have NICE LONG LASTING GAY RELATIONSHIPS EE???
Me too! This is when I stopped watching easties for ages, only got back into last Christmas day episode.

Glittery1

VIP Member
OMG yes! I think about that crash/scene all the time - it was on NYE right? Or was it Boxing Day? Either way I remember being at a family party and it was on in the living room and I was horrified 😂😂

Haha glad it’s not just me!!! I just googled - it was the NYE episode in 2007 😂

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Wait so when the coppers were going round asking questions to the six they kept saying “a source has told us about Eve” “a family friend has told us Keanu found out he wasn’t albies dad”
Is that dean phoning em because he was loitering in the vic?
AND why did no one question who’s feeding information to the plod
Eve phoned the police herself with the tip off and was it not Kathy who said about albie

Timz

VIP Member
So Lauren/Jac being seen with Canoe at the airport was a massive red herring 😂

blueblue

Chatty Member
I don’t think George’s dad is racist. I didn’t get that vibe. I think the comment was insinuating that they have different dads, and Cindy knows he knows hence why she was avoiding him. Where is everyone getting racist vibes from?
Actually that's a good point, where are we all getting racism from? If it was the dad that saw the farming ad that doesn't suggest racism, although obviously still quite an inhumane process.