Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Celeb special for Pointless on now:
EE actors George vs Elaine vs Holby City actors 😂
Funny that they were on separate teams and neither mentioned Eastenders as they film Pointless well in advance. Amazing they ended up against one another in the head to head. I bet they have been chatting on set about the episode, wondering when it would finally air.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Muchbee

VIP Member
I've hated every ben I'd be happy for him to be killed off - if not hopefully he takes Lexi and Callum with him

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I don’t think George’s dad is racist. I didn’t get that vibe. I think the comment was insinuating that they have different dads, and Cindy knows he knows hence why she was avoiding him. Where is everyone getting racist vibes from?

• Wow

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I’ve kept 2nte ep till now, have I missed as to why the 6 got pulled in for questioning and who phoned the ambulance etc for nish???

notsoplainjane

nish is a good baddie but he'll never be as good as my one true love andy hunter 😂 (bring that man back, idc he got thrown off a motorway)
Andy Hunter was obsessively in love with MY G Kat Slater as i am so bring man back he could have just broken some limbs 🥴 :ROFLMAO:

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Not 100% EastEnders related, but on iplayer there are two funny mockumentaries about the Kemp brothers. The Kemps: All True and All Gold. It does mention EE quite a bit and there’s a guest appearance from Tamzin Outhwhaite in the second one.