Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many slags in this thread that I want to wish a very happy and healthy 2024 to.

Tonight episode....

Even airport security thinks Lauren is thick enough to try and smuggle drugs without hiding them.

Will we ever find out if Peter slept with the hot lady?

Penelope had a Sunday Mirror interview the other day. Her dad is Stewart Castledine who was an alright Premier League player in the 1990s for Wimbledon.

Who does a pregnancy test just before seeing in the new year? Shitney.

Who goes on for ages moping about not wanting to get pregnant again, only to end up pregnant a mere few months later after being useless with precautions? Shitney that's who.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My first thoughts on 2024 -

If these two hot mess dilfs don't reunite to help get many of us through whatever the next twelves months decides to throw our way I'll be gunning for Clenshaw 🍾
Screenshot_2024-01-01-10-43-06.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just read that Whitney is leaving in Jan 2024. I thought she wasn’t going until Spring, but actually it could be any time from now.

Reactions: 7
I just read that Whitney is leaving in Jan 2024. I thought she wasn’t going until Spring, but actually it could be any time from now.
i hope it's tomorrow. She's been in it too much this year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
can only second that i hope it’s literally tomorrow 👌🏻

the other cast in their age group must be rubbing their hands together at the thought of both whitney and ben leaving. finally some storyline opportunities! though i imagine lauren will be the new whitney very quickly.

Reactions: 19
I love this for the NY's day recovering huns sat on the settee right now scrolling their photo's looking for a good one to post that really sums up last night
Screenshot_2024-01-01-10-35-16.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Some spoilers coming up. Don't click if you don't want to know.

I enjoyed tonight's episode despite the fact that the annoying killjoy Lauren was in it 😁

Typical eastenders has Penny being involved in some crime 🙄 so she has to flee to Walford. After that storyline is wrapped up she'll probably fade into the background like they always do 😴
Lauren getting arrested for her large bag of unhidden weed was funny though 🤣

Can't wait for Whitless to leave. She's already too attached to a child who's been in her care for about a week 🙄 and didn't want to let Zack have a drink on New Year's Eve, what a bore she is. I suppose if she has a child with Zack the poor guy won't ever be allowed out again. Run Zack run 🏃‍♂️

Whitless is almost as dull as Sonia and Reiss who live in a house of splendid old fashioned decor which hasn't been changed since Dot left. Why? 🤔😄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
LADS, LADS, LADS AND TOTAL SLAGS (grunts (in hungover) Phil)

HAPPPPPPPPPPY NEWYEARS you baddies i hope everyone of you has a fabulous year and achieve things you're reaching for however big or small!!!

im begging on my Heather knees falling on the ground for more Kat this year, give me QUEEN Jessie Wallace you sausage slagggggs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.