Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year slaaaaags. Check your carbon monoxide monitors tomorrow x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think they should bring back the real Sam Mitchell. Poor things currently homeless, penniless and playing with her fruit corner on OnlyGrams for a mere £2.75!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg she never has OnlyFans 😳
She uses NASA grade photographic filters so her punters see the first picture below not what she actually looks like...

December's offer was a month's free subscription to her OnlyFans account - not a single person took her up on her offer.

In December she then had a special offer for high definition photo set of her hole and vagina for £50.

Currently she has a 60% discount - so £2,75 for some very blurry highly filtered photos.

Still no news on this mysterious ex-Eastenders actress and the pensioners missing £80,000 - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11344399/EastEnders-actress-arrested-catfishing-pensioner-sent-80-000-sex-services.html#:~:text=A former EastEnders star has,to hand over £80,000.&text=The actress, who cannot be,this was not the case.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Pls no, he'd always walk around looking like he was constipated 🤣. I'd be surprised if his redemption arc is successful - didn't he plot to have the whole of Walford flattened for a new development?

Happy New Year btw 🥳
I think he did. With Willmot-Brown and John Torode’s wife

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys not caught up happy new year etc but I think nugget has just walked into the pub im in. I’m going to suss it, if it’s not him he’s a doppelgänger 😂😂
Where's our update? 😤
---
I think they should bring back the real Sam Mitchell. Poor things currently homeless, penniless and playing with her fruit corner on OnlyGrams for a mere £2.75!
It's so sad to think she's hardly had a normal life. Drugs took hold of her during her early EE days, and I'm sure she was underage when she started using! She had a lot of potential, and her EE earnings would've amounted to nothing 😞
---
I think he did. With Willmot-Brown and John Torode’s wife
Ah, that was him! The revelation of that also led to Abi's death. Tbf I'm still mindblown that him and Linda had a fling and created a child lmao. It's a wonder he didn't reproduce with Stacey during their many encounters 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
this just reminded me my parents used to get called max and tanya when i was younger 😭 our electrician once thought jake wood was on his doorstep like ... why would he have an irl scouse accent pls
omg maybe if Jake doesn't want to come back your dad can step in as a recast and his scouse accent can be part of his storyline, like he ended up in liverpudlian witness protection

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NYE looks banging at Sonia’s 😂 God Reiss is bleeping boring, I can’t stand him or interfering Sonia!
I already don’t like George’s dad.

Whitless discovering she’s pregnant is going to be super tedious now until she leaves. And as for Lauren and Penny, just eughhhh 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.