Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i quite liked the ben that was the one before max bowen who was with paul - harry reid??? i thought him and jonny labey were a good duo! typical EE tho killed paul off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I didn’t know Max B was in Waterloo Road back in the day. Can’t see him going back to that

does anyone else think that the BBC are washing their hands of him?
as in he won’t get other gigs for the time being
---
Wonder who stuck the fork in cos Ben 6.0 is DONE 😆
IMG_3381.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i quite liked the ben that was the one before max bowen who was with paul - harry reid??? i thought him and jonny labey were a good duo! typical EE tho killed paul off 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was a massive mistake killing off Paul, because I believe Jonny Labey didn't want to leave the show at the time either.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just been reading about Whitney’s new pregnancy storyline. Who thinks Zak will leave with her in an unannounced exit, like Mitch and Karen? It’s hard to imagine why Whitney would choose to go off and have the baby on her own, she has never wanted that.
I was hoping they wouldn't go down the baby route with Whitless and that she would fulfill her dream of being a singer on a cruise ship. That would be good exit with scope to return in the future. No need for Zack to leave then either.

Reactions: 12
That was a massive mistake killing off Paul, because I believe Jonny Labey didn't want to leave the show at the time either.
deffo 😭 they had good chemistry, i was gutted when paul got killed in a homophobic attack...why cant we have NICE LONG LASTING GAY RELATIONSHIPS EE???

Reactions: 13
deffo 😭 they had good chemistry, i was gutted when paul got killed in a homophobic attack...why cant we have NICE LONG LASTING GAY RELATIONSHIPS EE???
Honestly! Their chemistry was insane! Like I should've have been aroused by them shagging next to a coffin, but they still made it so hot. 🔥🔥😆

And when they got all bratty with each other pushing each other up against walls to snog when they were hiding their relationship and just being delightfully naughty and cheeky with each other. It was just beautiful to watch their ray of sunshine in a dark and desolate Albert Square.

I've hated every ben I'd be happy for him to be killed off - if not hopefully he takes Lexi and Callum with him

Reactions: 4
I agree that Zak has a place on the show, with Sharon and Albie, plus a good friendship with Martin. But I just can’t see how Whitney will be pregnant and leave him. And I really hope they wouldn’t make her lose another baby. So I’m wondering if they go off into the sunset together and Whitney finally gets a happy ending.
Maybe Whitney will decide not to proceed with the pregnancy, they'll split because of that and she'll leave.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
i think something must have gone down too - he’s a popular character (especially as half of ballum) and was winning fan voted awards as recently as a few months ago. i can’t see how they would just randomly decide to write him out unless something behind the scenes forced their hand a bit.

i genuinely don’t mind callum and i think he has some potential - separating him from ben might be good for him, though he’ll likely just become another martin type. what younger male character are they going to give all the storylines to now?!
I reckon his behaviour is linked to the losses in his personal life. I recall that at least 2 of his friends passed away in a short space of time, and that's bound to have impacted him
---
I agree that Zak has a place on the show, with Sharon and Albie, plus a good friendship with Martin. But I just can’t see how Whitney will be pregnant and leave him. And I really hope they wouldn’t make her lose another baby. So I’m wondering if they go off into the sunset together and Whitney finally gets a happy ending.
I'll riot if Zack leaves, especially with wet wipe Whitney

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon his behaviour is linked to the losses in his personal life. I recall that at least 2 of his friends passed away in a short space of time, and that's bound to have impacted him
i agree :( his best friend died very unexpectedly just before his wedding too iirc (where max b was meant to be best man) - it’s a lot for someone to deal with and it’s sad if that’s caused him to spiral (not to mention everything that happened with his son’s mother too).

obviously no clue what he’s like as a person though looking at that post above!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Me too! This is when I stopped watching easties for ages, only got back into last Christmas day episode.

Reactions: 1
I’m seeing pictures everywhere of Sonia and Whitney looking at a pregnancy test. This is pure speculation on my part but I assume Sonia’s ivf round will fail while Whitney is unexpectedly pregnant and she’ll feel guilty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.