Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring fact: I have a photo with the Armadillo from Friends Fest 🤣
THAT’S NOT BORING THATS ACTUALLY BRILLIANT I’m jealous 😂😭 Of course I would want a photo with Steve (Phil) or Aaron(Ravi) a bit more but anything friends related is definitely up there in photos I aspire to have!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
THAT’S NOT BORING THATS ACTUALLY BRILLIANT 😂😭 Of course I would want a photo with Steve (Phil) or Aaron(Ravi) a bit more but anything friends related is definitely up there in photos I aspire to have!
It was part of Friends Festive. I only went one Christmas and you could line up to meet them. I’m not sure if it’s still a thing though

Reactions: 1
Nish when he wakes up from the induced coma: Maan, women can lie! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This just came to me but I reckon Nish is going to wake up with absolutely no recollection of Suki and Eve being together, he’ll think everything is fine and dandy. So they’ll have to sneak around AGAIN.

Either that, or he will PRETEND he hasn’t got a clue because he can then manipulate Suki into staying for longer as she will feel guilt for what happened to him and it being (sort of) her fault.

Reactions: 26
This just came to me but I reckon Nish is going to wake up with absolutely no recollection of Suki and Eve being together, he’ll think everything is fine and dandy. So they’ll have to sneak around AGAIN.

Either that, or he will PRETEND he hasn’t got a clue because he can then manipulate Suki into staying for longer as she will feel guilt for what happened to him and it being (sort of) her fault.
Ooh that would he good. If he pretends he’s vulnerable and scared due to memory loss

Reactions: 7
nish will deffo do the whole 'i nearly died, poor me' act when he wakes up, even if he does remember eveything

what about dean being in the vic as well????

Reactions: 11

Probably more likely the 2nd option he will pretend

Reactions: 6
I don't know what y'all have done to me. I'm not sure I thought it before but the utter disgraceful naughty things I say out loud about Ravi should definitely earn me a spanking. I love it! I love this thread, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kathy's scene at the police station was cringe. She was reciting like my 3 year old niece does 🥴. I'd be kicking off if I was outed like.

I couldn't help but laugh at Reiss' part in The Albert. The way he delivered it tickled me, yet was he actually said was quite sad

Reactions: 16
I’ve just started tonight’s and I’m already confused. Last we saw they were in the cafe…so they’ve stuffed Keanoo in the cafe and are telling the police there was a fight between Nish and Keanoo? So my question is: Why have they moved and hidden the body 😅 it would all link much better if the body was still there, no? Because Nish is clearly KO’d… maybe it will become clearer during the episode but those are my first thoughts lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.