Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either that, or he will PRETEND he hasn’t got a clue because he can then manipulate Suki into staying for longer as she will feel guilt for what happened to him and it being (sort of) her fault.
this would be so in character for him (and honestly would be a good plot to watch) so i can see it. it also gets him to play ravi a little bit too if he pretends he also remembers nothing about the altercation in the kitchen etc. he would absolutely do it!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just started tonight’s and I’m already confused. Last we saw they were in the cafe…so they’ve stuffed Keanoo in the cafe and are telling the police there was a fight between Nish and Keanoo? So my question is: Why have they moved and hidden the body 😅 it would all link much better if the body was still there, no? Because Nish is clearly KO’d… maybe it will become clearer during the episode but those are my first thoughts lol
But if they did that how would they explain that really if they left the body?
Keanu gave Nish a serious head injury but then Nish had time to stab him in the back?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t see Rocky covering for the 6 and saying he killed Canoe. I think he will go down for the murder, but I reckon one of the 6 will stitch him up for it when he goes in the cafe and discovers the body.

Reactions: 6
The police are going to know when Keanoo died and how he died when he is inevitably discovered. Nish can’t be blamed for that 🤔

Reactions: 5
Reiss and Canoe as best mates seems a little strong - they knew each other about six months.
---
I really wish they’d stop trying to make Gina happen. She’s not a good character and is played by a mediocre actress.
In Reiss world any friend lasting more than a week is a friend so Keanu must be his bestie if you look at it like that. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
this would be so in character for him (and honestly would be a good plot to watch) so i can see it. it also gets him to play ravi a little bit too if he pretends he also remembers nothing about the altercation in the kitchen etc. he would absolutely do it!
I do hope I am right with this theory as I think it would be so interesting to watch! I love to hate Nish and although I want Suki and Eve to get together properly, he’s such a good villain, I’m glad he’s not been killed off (yet!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do hope I am right with this theory as I think it would be so interesting to watch! I love to hate Nish and although I want Suki and Eve to get together properly, he’s such a good villain, I’m glad he’s not been killed off (yet!)
same; i was so pleased that he wasn’t the actual victim. i hate him, but he’s so entertaining to watch 🤣
---
kathy is deffo going to spill the beans to someone
she is the Weak Link! it’s only a matter of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Suki and Nish will eventually split. Nish will get with Priya and the next affair storyline will be the inevitable Ravi and Priya affair storyline.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This just came to me but I reckon Nish is going to wake up with absolutely no recollection of Suki and Eve being together, he’ll think everything is fine and dandy. So they’ll have to sneak around AGAIN.

Either that, or he will PRETEND he hasn’t got a clue because he can then manipulate Suki into staying for longer as she will feel guilt for what happened to him and it being (sort of) her fault.
I’m thinking maybe he’ll be unable to care for himself so Suki will have him back home but she’ll abuse him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve just started tonight’s and I’m already confused. Last we saw they were in the cafe…so they’ve stuffed Keanoo in the cafe and are telling the police there was a fight between Nish and Keanoo? So my question is: Why have they moved and hidden the body 😅 it would all link much better if the body was still there, no? Because Nish is clearly KO’d… maybe it will become clearer during the episode but those are my first thoughts lol
Nish wouldn't be able to kill Keanu after being knocked out and a dead Keanu wouldn't have been able to knock out Nish.

Ravi is ok for someone who got knocked out with a rolling pin.
Nothing but a small bruise to the side of his head.

Apparently the Panesars got through Christmas Dinner without realising three relatives left the table without coming back including one who was unconscious in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Suki and Nish will eventually split. Nish will get with Priya and the next affair storyline will be the inevitable Ravi and Priya affair storyline.
Chelsea has been back in the Square for a while and not one interraction or glance between her and Ravi? Or an indication that she is aware of Priya and Avani.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.