Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I can't stand the stress of all this. I feel as if I killed Canoe myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Apparently the Panesars got through Christmas Dinner without realising three relatives left the table without coming back including one who was unconscious in the kitchen.
Honestly I’ll take it over Nugget roaring at them to stop fighting.
---
Chelsea has been back in the Square for a while and not one interraction or glance between her and Ravi? Or an indication that she is aware of Priya and Avani.
The writers have zero interest in Chelsea as evidenced by them removing her entirely from Ravi and Denise’s orbit the last three months. She’s had about four scenes. I’d understand the lack of interest if the actress was poor but compared to some of the actors they give constant material to she’s very good.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Kathy's ridiculous performance tonight in her police questioning. 😲

I had to watch yesterday's ep again as I had no clue as to what each of them were saying about their plan or alibi's.

Suki was mostly in control of her thought process.

Marching around the Square with Canoe in a tarporlin was laughable.

What has Sharon done to her face, she used to be pretty. If the way she looks now is an advert for a reason not to have botox, face surgery, glowy white teeth, well there is a result and reason right there. Take note however million are watching! Whatever she does with that mess she has had done, it will never look any better now either. Harsh perhaps, but true.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The police will be suspicious if they all tell the same story, they all sound rehearsed. Perhaps we should have a poll on the next thread to see who will crack first 🤔
I think Suki and Nish will eventually split. Nish will get with Priya and the next affair storyline will be the inevitable Ravi and Priya affair storyline.
I hope Nish doesn't leave as I love him 🥰 but he becomes even more dastardly ☠ 😃
He might get with Priya (although he clearly despises her) but he'll definitely manipulate Priya and Avani against Ravi. My prediction is that Ravi will try to go straight so he doesn't let his kids down but Nish won't let that happen.
Apparently the Panesars got through Christmas Dinner without realising three relatives left the table without coming back including one who was unconscious in the kitchen.
That's a normal day for them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell ya summat if at the end of the New Years episode there's a Flash forward New Year's day 2025 I'm going to stab myself with a large fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Tell ya summat if at the end of the New Years episode there's a Flash forward New Year's day 2025 I'm going to stab myself with a large fork.
I don't know how much more stress I can take!!! I do love that my wean has become as obsessed with EE as me and she let's me babble away!

Reactions: 13
Like some of you have said Maybe Nish will make out he's worse then he is so Suki has to care for him.

Reactions: 8
This is going to sound so dark but why don't they set the body on fire in the already burnt out cafe? Would it just burn out under the floorboards? The cafe is going to get redone anyway
But if they did that how would they explain that really if they left the body?
Keanu gave Nish a serious head injury but then Nish had time to stab him in the back?
He did the same to Eve and she's fine lol.
They should have said he got hit with the bottle and he staggered a bit, stabbed Keanu in a rage and then collasped. They've made it so complicated.
Police never would have thought the women did anything.

Reactions: 11
Honestly I’ll take it over Nugget roaring at them to stop fighting.
---

The writers have zero interest in Chelsea as evidenced by them removing her entirely from Ravi and Denise’s orbit the last three months. She’s had about four scenes. I’d understand the lack of interest if the actress was poor but compared to some of the actors they give constant material to she’s very good.
She carried the show during the Gray storyline

Reactions: 16
She carried the show during the Gray storyline
But even that was all about Whitless. The writers just seem to have a strange aversion to her even though the character has lots of ties to the square and there’s a lots of storyline potential.

Reactions: 14
What has Sharon done to her face, she used to be pretty. If the way she looks now is an advert for a reason not to have botox, face surgery, glowy white teeth, well there is a result and reason right there. Take note however million are watching! Whatever she does with that mess she has had done, it will never look any better now either. Harsh perhaps, but true.
I think her rapid weight loss aged her! But when you see her in real life, like on The Six behind the scenes interview with Joe Swash she looked gorgeous!! Idk what they do to her in the show because she always looks a riot. I think she’s a really beautiful lady, I just wish someone would talk her out of those mad extensions, they are insane 🥴

Reactions: 19
Sounds like a standard Indian family to me 🤣 source: stories I heard from mum about her family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My 2024 prediction.
Nish will be in his comma and moved to the ward with beautiful coma Debbie. They will fall into a combined coma, and realise their love for each other. They’ll get a double hospital bed.

In the spring, as the lambs are bouncing and the daffodils are springing, they will both awake. Nish will be a changed man and leave happily ever after above mcklunkys with not so sleeping debbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My 2024 prediction.
Nish will be in his comma and moved to the ward with beautiful coma Debbie. They will fall into a combined coma, and realise their love for each other. They’ll get a double hospital bed.

In the spring, as the lambs are bouncing and the daffodils are springing, they will both awake. Nish will be a changed man and leave happily ever after above mcklunkys with not so sleeping debbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t know who said it but why is Rocky always looking at buildings and monuments
---
I’ve just started tonight’s and I’m already confused. Last we saw they were in the cafe…so they’ve stuffed Keanoo in the cafe and are telling the police there was a fight between Nish and Keanoo? So my question is: Why have they moved and hidden the body 😅 it would all link much better if the body was still there, no? Because Nish is clearly KO’d… maybe it will become clearer during the episode but those are my first thoughts lol
I don’t think it would link. The police will wonder why Keano is dead and why Nish is unconscious? It would leave a massive question as to who done-in who - Nish is KO’d supposedly from Keano yet somehow Keano is now be dead. Keano would have to be the one to disappear so that their story/lies make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think her rapid weight loss aged her! But when you see her in real life, like on The Six behind the scenes interview with Joe Swash she looked gorgeous!! Idk what they do to her in the show because she always looks a riot. I think she’s a really beautiful lady, I just wish someone would talk her out of those mad extensions, they are insane 🥴
I was going to say the same thing, when Letitia is herself she looks lovely and the makeup is really flattering, The Six BBC Three show she looked great but as Sharon on screen the makeup makes her look more haggard

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.