Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While we’re waiting for DBD episode, what’s everyone’s favourite EE quote?

Mine is:

“She’s about as Jewish as a bacon sandwich” (Pat about Janine) 😂
For once in your selfish miserable lives, could you not have waited until after dinner?!

If only he’d worn slip on shoes

Heather: I’m just a fat waste of space
Shirley: You’re not fff… You’re not a waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me when did Jay Brown become so attractive??
Just watch the clip of him playing guitar again. My fanny was drier than the Sahara after that song.

Who else has had their disco EastEnders nap?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen on twitter people are saying that Lolas picture on the bar might be the murder weapon..links in with Suki holding her family picture. Seems like a stupid theory but anything goes at this stage😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen on twitter people are saying that Lolas picture on the bar might be the murder weapon..links in with Suki holding her family picture. Seems like a stupid theory but anything goes at this stage😂
So then technically Lola killed the mystery man

Seriously tho I swear if that’s the reveal, I’ll riot.

• Haha
Why are rte the biggest shower of pricks!! Thing is they're not even showing it on Rte1.. it's rte2 which is why I'm like whyyy is it late if it not even the main channel?! Sorry back to your question-if you have sky you'll be able to watch it on BBC one, channel 141. Otherwise, try and see if you can get a free trial of a VPN, then see if you can download the BBC player. You should be able to sign up to a free VPN trial. Final option th would be to pay for a vpn. It's not even as if rte are showing anything worth watching 😡 Really hope this helps !
Happy DBD to one and all!!🎄🎅
They are the biggest dicks ever, the amount of tit and repeats they show but leave all us thirsty EE fans waiting. I wonder was there an hour long fair city 😂
I have no brain for bollocksing about with VPNs, I'd probably end up downloading a virus knowing me 😂 dont have BBC either ll just have to sit here twiddling my thumbs for an hour thinking about all the craic everyone on here will be having 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Mine is:

Nish:
Did you do it ?
Is she dead ?
did she suffer ?
what's wrong you don't feel bad do you?

Ravi :
Well I don't feel good
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mine is:

My SON is in the kitchen eating a biscuit 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just having a catch up while I’m on the loo. You bunch of slags are so funny. Glad I was on the loo as I read this. Two hours to go. Got in an hours nap after dinner, woke myself up snoring. Jesus I’m so sexy. Anyway, hope you’ve all eaten a months worth of calories and drank yourself stupid. We’ve nearly made it. Eh eh eh eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mine is:

“You Want Some Do Ya EH”? You can all guess who it’s from 😂

• Haha
Anyone else with family that love asking multiple questions had a stern warning from 9.45 no questions allowed?
Yes I’ve told my family they’re not allowed speak , breathe , look in my direction or make a sound until Eastenders is over. If they break any of these rules I said I’m taking all their Christmas presents back. Might sound extreme of me but I’ve been waiting for tonight’s Eastenders for so long and they need to respect what Eastenders means to me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've had my little nappy nap but might have another because we've got so long to go!

I'm not an early sleeper so I'm not struggling to stay awake and day's been fun so I'm not bored but it just feels like it's dragging now.

I've just watched Ghosts and cried like a baby, now I need to kill 90 mins

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My dad was saying we'll probably find out who is dead tomorrow and I'm like nah today is dead body day. The look I got from him when I said that! 🤣

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open! Roll on 9:45pm!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.