Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not long woken up from another nap, it was one of those naps where you forget what time and what day it is and for a few short seconds I thought I’d missed Eastenders πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine Phil barging into Shazzas wedding going β€˜Oi you bleep’ 😍😍😍

Just ordered myself an Indian. This day has dragged honestly.
Oh chicken bhuna, lamb bhuna, prawn bhuna, mushroom rice and naan? 🀣 "what you playing at EH EH?!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sat here telling my dad I've heard it is one of the best EE Christmas eps so I bloody hope it is or the waiting has been pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sat here telling my dad I've heard it is one of the best EE Christmas eps so I bloody hope it is or the waiting has been pointless!
I was on video call to my dad earlier and he asked what my plans was for tonight, I said watching eastenders of course! He rolled his eyes but I know if I watched it with him he would be fixated and asking me a tit tonne of questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I suppose as a lesbian I am not his target audience but I can appreciate him in the way I’d appreciate a nice painting πŸ˜‚

I’m chomping at the bit for my Christmas Day fix of Heather Peace πŸ₯΅
So are us non lesbians πŸ˜…πŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was on video call to my dad earlier and he asked what my plans was for tonight, I said watching eastenders of course! He rolled his eyes but I know if I watched it with him he would be fixated and asking me a tit tonne of questions.
My dad is a die hard EE fan and got us all into it when we were kids. My mum is the one who asks loads of questions and bless her whenever a character dies she thinks the actor/actress is also dead. 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.