Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While we’re waiting for DBD episode, what’s everyone’s favourite EE quote?

Mine is:

“She’s about as Jewish as a bacon sandwich” (Pat about Janine) 😂
“Got any crisps”
“What you doin ere you stupid fat cow”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
While we’re waiting for DBD episode, what’s everyone’s favourite EE quote?

Mine is:

“She’s about as Jewish as a bacon sandwich” (Pat about Janine) 😂
"You need slapping down" or "sauSAGE surpriseee"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wait I forgot my personal favourite "you're NFI" Not frigging invited!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to feel sleepy and it's still an hour away! Must...stay...awake. I hope there's swearing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
1703537222513.png

This will be on BBC 3 after the Christmas ep but it's scheduled for only 15 minutes?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to feel sleepy and it's still an hour away! Must...stay...awake. I hope there's swearing.
Imagine Phil barging into Shazzas wedding going ‘Oi you bleep😍😍😍

Just ordered myself an Indian. This day has dragged honestly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nah this is TOO LATE!!! This should have been on at prime time, no disrespect but who gives a tit about Call the Midwife?! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like head butting one of the windows in. WHY IS THIS DRAGGING SO FUCKIN MUCH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am also struggling to keep my eyes open but when I am in bed I won't be able to sleep. Always the way eh lads!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.