Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
Bernie following Canoe around like a giant armadillo was well annoying, doesn’t she know how stressful weddings are the final days before 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Timz

VIP Member
This episode was amazing, also loved the Dee and Kim convo after finding out about Jack and Stacey
Kim: of course you’re going to win!
Jack really was prepared to make sure Dee wouldn’t get any of his assets. Actually in divorce proceedings the court would look at assets being transferred beforehand 👀

Canoe gushing over the official dad certificate with Shazza and Kat giving her dirtiest look ever (dressed in her finest animal prints).

Billy an antiques dealer finding out the stock of amber cufflinks were the real macoy and Dean sniggering.
---
My other jaw dropping moments were Nish pouring out the tainted wine 🍷
Turning the dining table upside
Getting punched in the torso by Suki was the highlight and then the door being busted open by the coppers

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Tanley

VIP Member
So third time lucky for Stacey, she finally gets hold of the best looking Branning. Have to wait and see if Denise goes back to the house and catches them at it

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Wow that episode was fabulous 😚
Great performances especially Suki and Nish.
It was brilliant when Suki told Nish that he'd spent 20 years in prison for killing the wrong person 😄
Eve has obviously set Nish and Ravi up but as she's still alive they can only be nicked for conspiracy to murder, although that could put both of them in jail for a long time 😪
It's all so exciting ☺

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
We've waited 10 months for this, no spoiler tags necessary. We'll have a new thread by DBD.

Can I request to make the new thread? Cos then we can have our final DBD poll, the bingo card and some spoiler tag rules

• Heart

Amydior1947

8 days til dead body day. I’m so excited. Slightly off topic, but what does everyone eat between now and Xmas? All I want is M&S picky bits.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
It just seemed very out of place/odd imo. He shows him the green apple, no reaction, then the red, no reaction then the green again and then the boy smiles. I didn’t get it.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Tonight

I was a bit underwhelmed by that episode as it was nowhere near as good as the one earlier in the week when Nish and Suki had their confrontation.

Canoe is a selfish little shit. Couldn't care less about his sister so I hope he gets bumped off tomorrow but I don't think it will be him.

I knew Howie would have a nice voice. He's appeared in musical stage shows. Why spoil his lovely singing with a voice over from St Lola 😤

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
I rewound quite a few times to watch everyone’s reactions ha. Also what is with Whitney being an extra these days? Starting to think she’s gonna be involved on dead body day…
for me the biggest extra is Chelsea. She has essentially ceased to exist.

• Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
Just watched todays episode and
Jack better be the dead body. How dare he treat Denise like that? I hate him, the Frankenstein-looking motherf*cker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

onlooker101

It’s soooooo good at the moment they are going to have to really really pull it out the bag on Christmas Day to live up to this hype/ standard!!!

Reactions: 22