Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Imagine us psychoanalysing everything for months just for the dead body to be rocky who has a heart attack seconds into walking in the vic

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Tanley

VIP Member
I don’t think Suki and Eve are leaving, I really hope not anyway! They seem very popular with EE fans and they’re both great characters. But they can’t be on the square alongside Nish. Equally, Nish now knows that Ravi lied about killing Eve, so he will want revenge. I don’t think Ravi is leaving either, not with his new family recently arrived.
This makes me think Nish is the DB. For a long time I thought Theo, but he has barely been mentioned.
I think Eve hits Nish over the back of the head with a bottle, like he did to her. Ravi somehow helps to cover it up on the understanding that everything else (conspiracy to murder Eve, murdering Ranveer) is dropped and never mentioned again.
And I also think the theory of two bodies is correct, Dean dies upstairs with Linda from complications when she kicked him. That’s why she is the one looking most upset, she is in shock. And then his lungs go to Jade, this saves her life.
Everything will come out about Keanu/Phil/Albie and Keanu will leave.
Rocky will realise there’s no chance of reconciliation with Kathy and will also leave.
Phil is going nowhere, apart from a few weeks away in Portugal while he does panto.
Jack and Denise will have a bitter break up, lots of mudslinging, and Stacey will probably be pregnant. But none of them leave.
Sorry for such a long post but that’s my thoughts on the seven possible bodies. Which I should probably have put in the other thread but hey ho :)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sibz

VIP Member
Someone once told me if you write to the actors in EE they send you a signed picture. So I put it to the test and I now have a few signed photos and yes the Legend that is Steve McFadden is one of them🙌
I tried that back in around 2002. I've still got some photos kicking around somewhere of Peggy, Zoe Slater, Spencer Moon :LOL: I'm gonna dig them out

20231214_202706.jpg

Omg forgot I wrote to fucking Sonia aswell :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
If you're on this thread and you haven't seen Son's growler, you aren't the same as us, you haven't been through what we've been through

• Haha
Reactions: 34

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’m still shook TBH when eve walked in I gasped then shouted NO FUCKING WAY!!! My kids were like mum is everything ok 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
I for one can't wait until Phil finds out keanu was behind the kidnapping too. That's going to be one angry philith
I would fucking love it to be that he finds out, goes to the cupboard under the stairs, pulls out a baseball bat, looks at it and shakes his head, puts it back and pulls out an even bigger bat.

• Haha
  • Heart

atomic

Bernie following Canoe around like a giant armadillo was well annoying, doesn’t she know how stressful weddings are the final days before 😒

This made me laugh but I have to disagree!

How much of a prick do you have to be that your poor little sister is going to be homeless and it is literally YOUR FAULT and you keep fobbing her off because of NAPKINS?!

Nah I’d batter him to death myself right there and then!

New theory, Bernie strangles Keanu to death with said wedding napkins

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m gonna change all the clocks on Xmas day and put my kids in bed for 6pm so I can have my own personal buffet and dessert for dead body time

• Haha
Reactions: 33

LittleMy

VIP Member
I maybe just loosing the plot but what was the green and red apple and then Denise clutching an orange about? Was this some sort of clue 🤔 I found that a very weird scene with zack and the kid and the apples or did I miss something?
I'm going to guess nish, purely based on more people having a motive (eve, Stacey, suki and Kathy on a technicality) and I don't see eve and suki being written out.
The colours of the apples align with Denise and Stacey’s “Six” colours 👀

me this entire week:

• Haha
  • Wow

Amydior1947

It’s not even the weekend and we’re derailing. One Tuesday with no episode and we’ve resorted to Phil sex wee.

• Haha
  • Sick

Amydior1947

Nat actually has a lovely figure but I just can't get past the stern, disappointing look Sonia has on her face 24/7. 🙄
I can’t bring myself to slag off Nat Cass. She’s just a normal woman, cracking sense of humour, banging bod and lovely face. And above all, you just know she is a really decent person. And this is all said AFTER seeing her muff this morning. I hope she reads this and laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Honeystar

VIP Member
Are we putting everything behind a spoiler tag as we live tattle on the night or are we committing to a free for all as the episode is out? These are the things we need to be clear on, this is this threads biggest moment 😂😂

(ps I’m team no spoiler tag simply for the ease of posting)

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Someone once told me if you write to the actors in EE they send you a signed picture. So I put it to the test and I now have a few signed photos and yes the Legend that is Steve McFadden is one of them🙌

• Wow
  • Heart