Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So third time lucky for Stacey, she finally gets hold of the best looking Branning. Have to wait and see if Denise goes back to the house and catches them at it
Yep, she’s the first person to score the Branning Hat Trick, a move attempted by many, but til now something believed impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Laika1234

VIP Member
“Typical Branning, always looking out for number one”.

You should know Stace you’ve been through enough of them.

Also, bit rich coming from her I don’t know that there’s a more self obsessed character in Albert Square than Stacey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why didn’t Jack search upstairs? Or behind the bar? He was like ‘Nope, no psycho stood in *this* room like this 🧍Clearly the entire house is psycho free 💁🏻‍♂️ Now, Stacey, do you fancy a shag, my wife refused to wear a postage-stamp-sized inflammable thrush-inducing negligée this afternoon so I reckon I’ve got a pass…’

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
I’m still disgusted at Elaine for manipulating Linda to go to Dean and say he raped her when he didn’t. It takes a sick heartless mother to convince her daughter to do that putting her in that position. I get it was to stop George from being arrested and charged with hitting Dean and him falling down the stairs and I know George did that to protect Linda so it makes sense Linda saying anything to protect him but I still don’t like Elaine after all that she only cared about herself not her daughters trauma. Also think Elaine is a pointless character.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Timz

VIP Member
Next thread title suggestion has to be EE#25 We wish you a Merry Sixmas and a Happy DBD!

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
We learned a lot about the sex lives of characters this week.
Bradley and Stacey were more like mates, but Max pushed her buttons.
Jack and Ronnie had great sex.
Jack and Denise don’t have a spark, but Kim and Howie do.
So do Sharon and Keanu.
And Sonia is so hot in bed that Martin still talks about it to this day 🙂

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Little Charli xyz what a life,
Just the thought that your nana on your mum's side would sleep with your Grandad from your dad's side and everyone will just be alright and normal about it .

I really do think we need some seriously exciting brand new families moving into the square because the inbreeding is sort of getting next level now, babies are going to be born mutant soon if something isn't done about it .

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m actually so sick of Jack. He’s just an angry, mopey man. Him sleeping with Stacey was kinda gross to me anyway because between Theo, Eve and all her general life worries it’s clear she’s not having the best time and probably not thinking straight. He gets a bit upset and has to ruin his whole family. He’s not even fit anymore either?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hol20x

VIP Member
I wonder if the police discover that Eve is alive and well and Nish gets released on Christmas Day, hence turns up still wearing the suit and cuff links from today. Hope the bastard is dead by 10:45pm!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
They should have never shown us that Ravi let Eve go, should have cut to the next morning with him saying that he killed her.... then that ending would have been sooo much better. Still was good really good though🙌🏾

• Heart