Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one can't wait until Phil finds out keanu was behind the kidnapping too. That's going to be one angry philith

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I for one can't wait until Phil finds out keanu was behind the kidnapping too. That's going to be one angry philith
I would bleeping love it to be that he finds out, goes to the cupboard under the stairs, pulls out a baseball bat, looks at it and shakes his head, puts it back and pulls out an even bigger bat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So third time lucky for Stacey, she finally gets hold of the best looking Branning. Have to wait and see if Denise goes back to the house and catches them at it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So third time lucky for Stacey, she finally gets hold of the best looking Branning. Have to wait and see if Denise goes back to the house and catches them at it
Yep, she’s the first person to score the Branning Hat Trick, a move attempted by many, but til now something believed impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would bleeping love it to be that he finds out, goes to the cupboard under the stairs, pulls out a baseball bat, looks at it and shakes his head, puts it back and pulls out an even bigger bat.
Is this a enthusiasm 🤔 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone once told me if you write to the actors in EE they send you a signed picture. So I put it to the test and I now have a few signed photos and yes the Legend that is Steve McFadden is one of them🙌

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone once told me if you write to the actors in EE they send you a signed picture. So I put it to the test and I now have a few signed photos and yes the Legend that is Steve McFadden is one of them🙌
Now the EE po. Box will be instantly full of thirsty tattlers hoping for some signed dick pics from Ravi etc.😂
also whats the address? Asking for a friend .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve got a signed photo of Scott Maslen somewhere that my dad got for me years ago when he met him 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
literally bought a book of stamps 2 hours ago. That's my evening sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.