Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fudgebox

VIP Member
question about nappies
When do I know when to go up a size??
I like mamia best and the size 1s are 4-11lbs and size 2 6-13lbs?? Baby is 9lbs now
Omg just realised I posted this on the eastenders thread hahaha sorry thanks for the answers though 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

waffleberry

First of all, bloody Sonia and her big gob 😤 Vinny can stfu and all!

Amazing episode! I know it's been said but Balvinder is a superb actress.

That doof doof!

• Wow
Reactions: 27

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Loool if I was Denise I wouldn’t give a shit. Id be climbing Ravi like a cat up a scratching post

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
Brilliant episode. Suki is such a fantastic character. Whoever is dead, and whoever kills them, I really hope it doesn’t mean Suki is leaving.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Sorry does Stacey not have Martin? She’s making out like she’s all alone. Isn’t he regularly dropping everything to support her?

The perpetual victim - she is so annoying.

• Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
Vinny’s a little shit ain’t he??! How about you comfort your mum instead of blaming her

Wills315

VIP Member
Someone once told me if you write to the actors in EE they send you a signed picture. So I put it to the test and I now have a few signed photos and yes the Legend that is Steve McFadden is one of them🙌
Now the EE po. Box will be instantly full of thirsty tattlers hoping for some signed dick pics from Ravi etc.😂
also whats the address? Asking for a friend .

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
He is SO useless like who in their right mind would go to him for help? He messes up every SINGLE time Suki and Nish give him an opportunity.

I would love it if they killed off LADS LADS LADS Reiss. 🤣
Would love for Stunning Debbie to be the mysterious seventh person and to turn up at the pub and whack Reiss around the head with his tuba.

• Haha
  • Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
10 minutes in and I'm on the edge of my seat.

IT IS NOT DISAPPOINTING
---
JESUS CHRIST

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Also just want to shout out you lovely trolls for making me feel so welcome on this thread 😍 you’re all so funny I’ve neglected my usual threads 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
When Suki said to Nish "you killed the wrong person" I was shooketh. Notice she was wearing blue as well? And Sharon in her white coat?
I apologise to my neighbours for shouting at my telly for 30 minutes straight at 6am.

This has to be one of the best episodes of the year, surely. I was gripped from start to finish and I CANNOT WAIT for tomorrow and Friday's episodes.
---
At least we get a headstart on Dead Body Day Bingo!
1703063655584.png

• Wow

Laika1234

VIP Member
Also Elaine sipping and take a moment to show how she was really enjoying her baileys in front of Linda was just so insensitive. They don’t come off like mother daughter at all.

• Heart

Amydior1947

Thanks guys. Now I have the image of Natalie Cassidy vajayjay in my head. Kids are crying. Christmas is ruined. 😆

• Haha