Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkandhuni

Not being funny but okay Eve comes back, love that. But WHY is she stroking Suki’s face when they should be legging it?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Luce0331

VIP Member
I think it would have been better if we didn’t already know Eve was still alive before tonight’s episode then our jaws would really have been on the floor when she walked in the door

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LouBug19

VIP Member
I for one can't wait until Phil finds out keanu was behind the kidnapping too. That's going to be one angry philith

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
Wow! Just wow! What an incredible episode. Roll of Christmas day!

Balvinder Sopal (Suki) blows my mind with her incredible performance time after time.

What a spinless shit blaming Suki. Wish they would bump him off!

AdApathy

VIP Member
Someone once told me if you write to the actors in EE they send you a signed picture. So I put it to the test and I now have a few signed photos and yes the Legend that is Steve McFadden is one of them🙌
literally bought a book of stamps 2 hours ago. That's my evening sorted

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I've just been shopping in Morrisons and whilst pondering on the apples this thought occurred to me. Back in the Garden of Eden who was it that helped herself to the apple off the tree, it was Eve! She took it from the Tree of Life so does Eve get life? Does she take a life? I'm sticking with my final choice if Eve kills Nish

And the apple colours a red one, a green one. Is Zac saying Do you want Stacey, Do you want Denise. Havent' a clue about that

Ooh er, maybe Eve kills Jack not Nish
That’s interesting actually! 🧐

But then again, if they’re just apples…

This storyline is affecting me so much I’m
starting to dream about it 🤣 🤪

It was me, I killed Reiss in the Vic with Sonia’s trumpet 🎺 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
He is SO useless like who in their right mind would go to him for help? He messes up every SINGLE time Suki and Nish give him an opportunity.

I would love it if they killed off LADS LADS LADS Reiss. 🤣
It would be a Christmas miracle, if whilst one of the six is caving Nish's head in, Reiss slips in the blood and some how gets his face caved off in the frenzy, he could be shrieking 'lads, lads, lads' at the time to remind us all how much better it will be without him

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Why Denise acting like Jacks the worst when she was riding Ravis dick not long ago 😂
Sadly she didn’t even get a ride. She just laid there in her dressing gown and looked miserable. Can see why Jack is chasing after Stacey’s floury baps.

Meanwhile, every thread member was telling us exactly what they’d do to Ravi in a hotel room.

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
Tbh I didn’t see me looking for Sonia’s vagina today but here I am

Edit: I wish I could I unsee that

• Haha