Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
IT'S MAAAAA BIRTHDAY im at a family party for me :cool: before 50 of us go to Winter in shoreditch tonight!!!

Sneaked upstairs with mum to watch THAT WAS FUCKING BORING!!!!......
Happy birthday! Hope it's as lit as Phill Mitchell when he's on a bender.
1000001207.jpg

1000001208.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Laika1234

VIP Member
So Jack is a piece of shit. He didn’t tell her about Stacey because he was trying to protect everyone? How is he the hero in his twisted version?

Stacey making Eve leaving all about how it would impact her pretty much sums up that friendship and Stacey in general for me.

hol20x

VIP Member
What shite is Sonia talking?! She could get in trouble for allowing the OWNER of the surgery to lock up?! I work in a surgery and every staff member has keys, whoever is last out locks up!

That episode had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! And that ending!

• Wow
The health centre that Suki owns (I think she does anyway)
Is nurse of all specialties Sonia the only employee? She’s the Dr Karl Kennedy of Walford

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
I was surprised that Jack confessed so quickly, and also that Denise found out it was Stacey in the same episode. I thought we would have to wait until Denise spotted her wearing the necklace.

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
My fav game to play on here is to see how many people with Phil profile pictures I can see commenting in a row without it stopping. So far the most has been 4 in a row from what I’ve seen but hoping to get to see at least 6 in a row next 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

onlooker101

I’m watching tomorrow live but don’t think I’m going to be able to cope commenting in real time. But you can bet your arse I will be on here as soon as it’s over!

• Heart

Ells321

Chatty Member
I see Stacey has collected her 3rd Pokemon card I mean Branning. There is definitely something in the air with her when it comes to Christmas.

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
7 DAYS UNTIL DEAD BODY DAY!

Of course Alfie is behind the cufflinks! So is the victim wearing fakes or the genuine article?

• Wow
  • Haha

statingfacts123

I think Kathy kills nish for ruining her life with pushing rocky to burn the cath down for money and breaking her marriage. Rocky then covers for Kath as the last best thing he can do for his wife and he gets sent down, then that gives way for eve and suki to start a fresh 🤷‍♀️ nish knows everything, he would never let them 2 live care free together

onlooker101

Changing my joke up today so it’s more on brand for this thread!
ps- I don’t think Eve will die it’s just a play on words
IMG_2902.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Thing is her nudes aren’t actually that bad. Her vag is perfectly normal and her body is nice. But it’s the fact it’s Sonia fucking Fowler’s face grimacing in them that just ups the ick factor.

Also the general seediness of the photos makes them look so Readers Wives.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sibz

VIP Member
This is how everyone will be feeling after 14 hours with their family Christmas day :ROFLMAO: until Eastenders comes on, then we'll all be glued to the tv

Screenshot_20231217_074527.jpg

• Haha

Northern85

Sharon’s wedding dress getting trashed had me 😂
Not Denise pulling out her green dress after angry Jack has tipped the contents of her case all over the kitchen 😱
Felix telling Dean to drop down dead… if only he would!
Jack walking in and seeing Eve is double 😱😱

Do we think Linda’s message is really from Mick or is sometime else sending it?
What kind of moron doesn’t put their wedding dress in a zip up dress bag?! 😂

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I think Linda would be better suited to George. He and Elaine have no chemistry. She’s too busy giving out free drinks and booming at everyone with that big gob. I don’t want him to end up back with Cindy either though, that’s too cliche.