Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think Jack is very much in character. Hes always been a grumpy prick. I think him being sorry to Denise and acting all nice to her the other night was the act. Now that she’s not playing ball he’s gone straight to bullying and emotional blackmail.

All while acting like a knight in shining armour to his bit on the side. He’s the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Furrytriangle

VIP Member

I’ve never been so excited for Christmas Day as I am now. Hoping the day passes quickly as it’ll be the only thing on my mind, how fucking sad is that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Those damn cufflinks I see you EE writers 👀

By the way Slight schedule change this week: no episode tomorrow but we do get one on Friday.
I can just imagine the EE writers ' Those Tattle bastards sussed the cufflinks'

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Thank you guys for not fully spoiling it, going work today so will wait til episode aired tonight. Finna be hard to keep away from this thread though 🥲

• Heart

Sprezza

VIP Member
I find it funny how tattlers are so excited for the dead body day and they've done all this promo and dropping hints for the likes of us saddoes haha but most casual viewers probably aren't aware of any of it. I don't think my parents even remember the flash forward episode it was so long ago 😅

Laika1234

VIP Member
I wish Jack would stop making out that Denise’s tryst with Ravi is the only reason they’ve no spark. One of the reasons she was drawn to Ravi was that he actually fancied her whereas Jack had fuck all interest.

AdApathy

VIP Member
8 days til dead body day. I’m so excited. Slightly off topic, but what does everyone eat between now and Xmas? All I want is M&S picky bits.
I'm so happy the shops stocked up on Dead Body Day Countdown Calendars as I've been able to mark off the days with a little chocolate each day

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
The kid smiled though so whatever he was trying to do worked.. even though it made no sense.

I can’t see the victim being Martin. He’s had nothing to do with the storyline. If they were going to kill him off they’d be playing up his importance to various different characters notably Stacey and even Sharon.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
loool Vinny getting held back by plod shouting dad at the door 😭 proper king of the weasels

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
oh well sadly Bobby didn’t win so he’ll have to come back to EE and face the consequences of Theo 😂 ps hate that Layton and gorgeous Nikita didn’t win either!
Apparently he's had major offers, he's been head hunted and is now tipped for huge stardom in Hollywood, all the strictly judges have been bowing down to him tonight and congratulating him on being the biggest star to ever grace Elstree studio with a glittering career in the states beckoning to him
I, much like Bobby listened to all with a look of total bewilderment on my face .

• Haha

fudgebox

VIP Member
Felt a bit sorry for Rocky when he said nobody wants to talk to him, I know it’s his own fault 😆

• Haha

Amydior1947

This is making me seriously start to think it could be Martin now 👀
And me 😩
---
Omg guys I canny watch it yet😭 but you've got me super excited for later!
Ok so what's everyone's snacks for the Xmas episode?
A massive slab of Yule log with a dollop of clotted cream. Because why have 500 calories when you can have 1000. And some Marks and Sparkle Prosecco with lumps of gold leaf in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

waffleberry

Eve and Suki weren’t moving stealth enough for me. When Jack came on Eve could have gone upstairs or jumped in the living room. Anything apart from stand there 🙄
Wasn't Stacey's brood in the living room watching Elf? Imagine Eve creeping in 😂😱 but yeah I agree, the urgency is nonexistent! And why doesn't anybody knock or lock their bloody door?

Also, I knew Jack reminded me of someone.
Screenshot_20231221-171039_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20