Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we putting everything behind a spoiler tag as we live tattle on the night or are we committing to a free for all as the episode is out? These are the things we need to be clear on, this is this threads biggest moment 😂😂

(ps I’m team no spoiler tag simply for the ease of posting)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Are we putting everything behind a spoiler tag as we live tattle on the night or are we committing to a free for all as the episode is out? These are the things we need to be clear on, this is this threads biggest moment 😂😂

(ps I’m team no spoiler tag simply for the ease of posting)
If it’s on TV there’s no need for spoilers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok good me too! Just wanted to be clear for anyone watching on catch up- don’t come looking if you don’t want to know 😂

Reactions: 20
We've waited 10 months for this, no spoiler tags necessary. We'll have a new thread by DBD.

Can I request to make the new thread? Cos then we can have our final DBD poll, the bingo card and some spoiler tag rules

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It just seemed very out of place/odd imo. He shows him the green apple, no reaction, then the red, no reaction then the green again and then the boy smiles. I didn’t get it.
I've just been shopping in Morrisons and whilst pondering on the apples this thought occurred to me. Back in the Garden of Eden who was it that helped herself to the apple off the tree, it was Eve! She took it from the Tree of Life so does Eve get life? Does she take a life? I'm sticking with my final choice if Eve kills Nish

And the apple colours a red one, a green one. Is Zac saying Do you want Stacey, Do you want Denise. Havent' a clue about that

Ooh er, maybe Eve kills Jack not Nish

• Wow
I've just been shopping in Morrisons and whilst pondering on the apples this thought occurred to me. Back in the Garden of Eden who was it that helped herself to the apple off the tree, it was Eve! She took it from the Tree of Life so does Eve get life? Does she take a life? I'm sticking with my final choice if Eve kills Nish

And the apple colours a red one, a green one. Is Zac saying Do you want Stacey, Do you want Denise. Havent' a clue about that

Ooh er, maybe Eve kills Jack not Nish
That’s interesting actually! 🧐

But then again, if they’re just apples…

This storyline is affecting me so much I’m
starting to dream about it 🤣 🤪

It was me, I killed Reiss in the Vic with Sonia’s trumpet 🎺 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Very interesting video from a journalist who went to a screening of the DBD episode. No spoilers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm team no spoiler tags on the night, tbh I'm team no spoiler tags every night

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
We've waited 10 months for this, no spoiler tags necessary. We'll have a new thread by DBD.

Can I request to make the new thread? Cos then we can have our final DBD poll, the bingo card and some spoiler tag rules
And then we defo get to see our Phil’s face next to the thread title 🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m happy with no spoiler tags on Christmas Day but would much prefer them for Boxing Day onwards as the episode will be 6am on iplayer and I’m prepared to wait until evening for the airing 😌

Very interesting video from a journalist who went to a screening of the DBD episode. No spoilers
Some Good points in the comments on this - they all stick together to cover it up, vinny killed by nish as he knew about suki/eve, or nish goes to kill Ravi and Denise hits him with the bottle 🥹all good theories

Reactions: 7
Do we know if the Boxing day episode will be on early release? I am working and want to avoid any potential spoilers if it isn't, will have to warn customers not to give anything away too.

Reactions: 3
Next thread title suggestion has to be EE#25 We wish you a Merry Sixmas and a Happy DBD!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do we know if the Boxing day episode will be on early release? I am working and want to avoid any potential spoilers if it isn't, will have to warn customers not to give anything away too.
The Boxing day episode will be released early.

Reactions: 4
I’m team no spoiler tags. Free for all I say. At this rate I’ll be the dead body. I can’t take the excitement anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.