Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a great theory, and one I hadn’t considered
Yeah i agree it's an amazing theory !

The biggest fly in the Nish surviving ointment is that bloody Cafe .

The moment he took ownership off Kath I was like oh tit !! Nav's gone now

It's always going to end up back in the hands of Kath, obvs I'm in denial and can see way more excitement (and enjoyment 😉) if he lives

I suppose another angle could be Nish does a murder and in return for their silence Kathy gets her cafe back, Suki get the ultimate power over him etc but yeah that cafe weirdly could hold a big clue 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah i agree it's an amazing theory !

The biggest fly in the Nish surviving ointment is that bloody Cafe .

The moment he took ownership off Kath I was like oh tit !! Nav's gone now

It's always going to end up back in the hands of Kath, obvs I'm in denial and can see way more excitement (and enjoyment 😉) if he lives

I suppose another angle could be Nish does a murder and in return for their silence Kathy gets her cafe back, Suki get the ultimate power over him etc but yeah that cafe weirdly could hold a big clue 👏
Nish will lose all three: MY WIFE, THE CAFF, MY LIFE! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with the no spoilers for tomorrow's ep, everyone has to watch it at the same time. If I don't watch it live I would avoid tattle, twitter etc because I know there's going to be spoilers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope he gives us that classic Ian Beale line “I’ve got nothing left!😭😂
I quote this on the regular to my husband when I’m skint 😂 which is a lot

The latest one is “who do you think you are?!” ala our Phillip 🥲❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know of a good way to extracate yourself from a room filled with Rellies to repair to a quiet bedroom with a lock on the door where I can watch EE without starting off World War 3 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Changing my joke up today so it’s more on brand for this thread!
ps- I don’t think Eve will die it’s just a play on words
IMG_2902.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Feels like today is wasted (got my prison trackie on 😂 ) but it’s the calm before the storm as it will be mayhem tomorrow. With our fam coming tonight and staying over but at least most of us are EE fans so I don’t think I’ll get to watch alone in peace and quiet this Crimbo DBD 🫣😩 MY LIFE!!!

Reactions: 8
I find it funny how tattlers are so excited for the dead body day and they've done all this promo and dropping hints for the likes of us saddoes haha but most casual viewers probably aren't aware of any of it. I don't think my parents even remember the flash forward episode it was so long ago 😅

Reactions: 21
Anyone know of a good way to extracate yourself from a room filled with Rellies to repair to a quiet bedroom with a lock on the door where I can watch EE without starting off World War 3 🤫
Download iplayer app, pop your earbuds in and watch on your phone ;) don't even need to leave the room

Reactions: 8
I'm going to relatives tomorrow for lunch and won't be able to see EE (unless we get back home in time) 😤
I hope to be home by then, so hopefully will see you all tomorrow night 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m watching tomorrow live but don’t think I’m going to be able to cope commenting in real time. But you can bet your arse I will be on here as soon as it’s over!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have the same problem! A house full of non EE watchers. And if I put it on they will be asking loads of stupid questions about who is who and what are they doing :rolleyes: That’s the reason I love the early release on iPlayer, I always watch it on my own and properly enjoy it. Atm my plan is to get up before anyone else on Boxing Day and watch both episodes then. And not go on this thread before then :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.