Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! not only is she attractive and a good actress but she can sing and play guitar too it’s impossible to not have a girl crush 😍
She’s a tit actress I think. I will never forget the drunk scene she done way back, I see it every time she’s on screen. I loved her in Waterloo road though.

not my girl crush either she gives me the ick so bad when she looks at Suki stroking her like she’s a bit of prime beef. 🤣😂

(No one asked but my girl crush is Vicky Mclure)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a tit actress I think. I will never forget the drunk scene she done way back, I see it every time she’s on screen. I loved her in Waterloo road though.

not my girl crush either she gives me the ick so bad when she looks at Suki stroking her like she’s a bit of prime beef. 🤣😂

(No one asked but my girl crush is Vicky Mclure)
speaking of which, whatever came of her beating up that woman? It's been so long I can't remember

I've not watched EastEnders in years and have missed the big Christmas Day episodes. I've just watched the last 2 episodes and it still makes my blood boil that Dean Wicks isn't admitting he raped Lynda.

And WTH with Stacy and Jack?! It's like she's playing Branning bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m really excited to see how we derail this weekend in anticipation for DBD. I just saw the Phil “Eh” to the tune of all I want for Christmas on TikTok and came over all peculiar
Stop gate keeping, where is this video 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d be very game on a Nish goes to kill Ravi and Denise whacks him to stop him, thus bringing Denise and Ravi back together next year - I personally think they make a great couple
That’s a good theory I like that and I want her to also get with Ravi to piss off Jack see how he feels when the tables turn. I can’t believe I’m happily giving away Ravi like this but I’m that mad at Jack , Denise go for it don’t miss out on Ravi.

Reactions: 4
That’s a good theory I like that and I want her to also get with Ravi to piss off Jack see how he feels when the tables turn. I can’t believe I’m happily giving away Ravi like this but I’m that mad at Jack , Denise go for it don’t miss out on Ravi.
Denise works well with a villain as her partner. When she was with Lucas it was really interesting. Her and Jack are dull af together

Reactions: 7
I had a dream during my nap earlier. Nish had taken me captive and was trying to kill me for some reason, suki was there going along with it but also trying to help me without him knowing and ravi was there but he was in the form of Chris bison (jai from emmerdale/the noncey guy from shamless) . They also stole my dog but I retrieved him back and nish died but kept on coming back to life, I'd think the fucker was gone and then he would arrive back so I was living in my house in fear.
I think I need help at this stage, roll on tomorrow night you slaaaggs!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
are we still doing thread titles? My suggestion;

#25 Dead body Day is here, putting Linda back on the beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This was in a suggested group post to me earlier today. Someone has collected the Christmas edition for 25 years and commented on how many eastenders covers there have been!
IMG_3673.png
l

• Wow
Happy Christmas you slaaaaags! There’s no way on earth I’m going to even get to glance at my phone tomorrow, and I won’t be able to keep up with you all during the show, so I’ll see you all here tomorrow at 10.45. Shall we do a new thread? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Christmas you slaaaaags! There’s no way on earth I’m going to even get to glance at my phone tomorrow, and I won’t be able to keep up with you all during the show, so I’ll see you all here tomorrow at 10.45. Shall we do a new thread? Xx
On it!

Some of the Eastenders cast are about to sing on Britain Get singing on ITV 😃

Also I didn’t know Kellie Bright set up a cast choir!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.