Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Boxing day episode will be released early.
Thank you this has made working Boxing better as I can watch before work as I am sure this episode will give many answers as the show will want maximum viewers on both days, it better not be a let down after all this time and speculation.

Reactions: 11
I actually feel like I’ll be so underwhelmed if it’s any of the suspects! The only one that would shock me would be if it’s Phil. I wouldn’t be too fussed if it’s any of the others unless there’s a really good twist to who the killer is. I’m really hoping it’s a complete wildcard and somebody who hasn’t even been mentioned!

Reactions: 12
^^^ I don't think I'll be underwhelmed but agree that apart from Phil all the potential victims are relatively unsurprising.

For me, most of the fun has come from trying to spot clues and seeing if my guesses are right. Also looking forward to whatever drama comes from whoever the murderer and dead body are.

But I won't be shocked by any outcome minus Phil. Just wanna see how it all happens!

Reactions: 12
This is relatable cause Eastenders consumes my life and I refuse to be in a good mood until I find out what happens on Christmas Day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the new year episodes will be like? They’re often a bit crap compared to Christmas. I think last year we got the awful carbon monoxide storyline where Jean got a headache and the gross pregnancy storyline began.

I’d be very game on a Nish goes to kill Ravi and Denise whacks him to stop him, thus bringing Denise and Ravi back together next year - I personally think they make a great couple

Reactions: 7
I think Kathy kills nish for ruining her life with pushing rocky to burn the cath down for money and breaking her marriage. Rocky then covers for Kath as the last best thing he can do for his wife and he gets sent down, then that gives way for eve and suki to start a fresh 🤷‍♀️ nish knows everything, he would never let them 2 live care free together

Reactions: 22
I think Kathy kills nish for ruining her life with pushing rocky to burn the cath down for money and breaking her marriage. Rocky then covers for Kath as the last best thing he can do for his wife and he gets sent down, then that gives way for eve and suki to start a fresh 🤷‍♀️ nish knows everything, he would never let them 2 live care free together
Ooh I like this theory! I hadn’t even made the Kathy/Nish connection before 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
IMG_6796.jpeg

This just came up on my Facebook and thought you would appreciate - lots of Kat and Alfie and “Together at Christmas” through the years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just playing devil's advocate here for man like Nish but he would have to let Suki and Eve live carefree like it or not now because with Jack knowing the truth of ladies being together on top of Vinny, Stacey and Ravi and soon to be the whole square he just wouldn't get away with killing either of them anymore, Big punishment for Nish, big drama if he lives and with Priya and her mob on his side lots of tensions and storylines if by a miracle he does survive🤞

Just playing devil's advocate here for man like Nish but he would have to let Suki and Eve live carefree like it or not now because with Jack knowing the truth of ladies being together on top of Vinny, Stacey and Ravi and soon to be the whole square he just wouldn't get away with killing either of them anymore, Big punishment for Nish, big drama if he lives and with Priya and her mob on his side lots of tensions and storylines if by a miracle he does survive🤞
Ooh good point. I think we're definitely going to see more priya and nish action tbh. That one kiss was just a starter

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2648102

This just came up on my Facebook and thought you would appreciate - lots of Kat and Alfie and “Together at Christmas” through the years 😂
It's funny how 2009's edition is Stacey and Bradley being "Together at Christmas", but 2010's is Stacey with Ryan and Lily "Together at Christmas", and Bradley was dead. So much can change in a year!

View attachment 2648102

So much Mick and L. Makes me glad he’s gone actually so we are spared part 3567 of them breaking up and then having an emotional reunion that lasts all of five minutes.

Reactions: 8
I still cba with last year. Mick tonguing Linda at the bar, everyone walking in and not one person sayin “didn’t u just marry janine you damn wicked willy”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a great theory, and one I hadn’t considered

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.