Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Suki and Eve are leaving, I really hope not anyway! They seem very popular with EE fans and they’re both great characters. But they can’t be on the square alongside Nish. Equally, Nish now knows that Ravi lied about killing Eve, so he will want revenge. I don’t think Ravi is leaving either, not with his new family recently arrived.
This makes me think Nish is the DB. For a long time I thought Theo, but he has barely been mentioned.
I think Eve hits Nish over the back of the head with a bottle, like he did to her. Ravi somehow helps to cover it up on the understanding that everything else (conspiracy to murder Eve, murdering Ranveer) is dropped and never mentioned again.
And I also think the theory of two bodies is correct, Dean dies upstairs with Linda from complications when she kicked him. That’s why she is the one looking most upset, she is in shock. And then his lungs go to Jade, this saves her life.
Everything will come out about Keanu/Phil/Albie and Keanu will leave.
Rocky will realise there’s no chance of reconciliation with Kathy and will also leave.
Phil is going nowhere, apart from a few weeks away in Portugal while he does panto.
Jack and Denise will have a bitter break up, lots of mudslinging, and Stacey will probably be pregnant. But none of them leave.
Sorry for such a long post but that’s my thoughts on the seven possible bodies. Which I should probably have put in the other thread but hey ho :)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t think Suki and Eve are leaving, I really hope not anyway! They seem very popular with EE fans and they’re both great characters. But they can’t be on the square alongside Nish. Equally, Nish now knows that Ravi lied about killing Eve, so he will want revenge. I don’t think Ravi is leaving either, not with his new family recently arrived.
This makes me think Nish is the DB. For a long time I thought Theo, but he has barely been mentioned.
I think Eve hits Nish over the back of the head with a bottle, like he did to her. Ravi somehow helps to cover it up on the understanding that everything else (conspiracy to murder Eve, murdering Ranveer) is dropped and never mentioned again.
And I also think the theory of two bodies is correct, Dean dies upstairs with Linda from complications when she kicked him. That’s why she is the one looking most upset, she is in shock. And then his lungs go to Jade, this saves her life.
Rocky will realise there’s no chance of reconciliation with Kathy and will also leave.
Phil is going nowhere, apart from a few weeks away in Portugal while he does panto.
Jack and Denise will have a bitter break up, lots of mudslinging, and Stacey will probably be pregnant. But none of them leave.
Sorry for such a long post but that’s my thoughts on the seven possible bodies. Which I should probably have put in the other thread but hey ho :)
Can see all of this being true!

Reactions: 13
I agree with every part of this.

if it doesn’t go like this I’ll be surprised 😂

Reactions: 12
isn’t Gina supposed to sleep with Dean though? When would this have time to happen seeing as she’s with Cindy and Ian on Xmas day.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t that be similar (but with a different outcome) to when Lauren ran over Max after finding out about him & Stacey?
Making it all the more possible they di like to recycle storyline
I think (hope) it's Nish -i f it's one of the official potential men killed
If they are all red herrings then hopefully its Nugget! And if the killer is off screen and isn't one of "the 6" then Nish did it 🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Very hungover. Just woke up, may pass away.

Can we do a new thread and a poll of who dies on Christmas day? (i vote jack)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
isn’t Gina supposed to sleep with Dean though? When would this have time to happen seeing as she’s with Cindy and Ian on Xmas day.
I had forgotten about that 🤣

Reactions: 3
100 percent this

Reactions: 7
IMG_3352.jpeg

Ravi in his Crimbo gear is too hot, hot damn 🐉 🔥 🔥 EE writers know this too, so I think he’ll be fine, here’s to some mistletoe and for New Year’s 😂 he might smooch Priya and then Chelsea returns…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I feel stupid but does anyone know what this tweet means? What’s insane? 😂
I think they mean Nish, Ravi and Suki dressed up to go to Sharon's wedding as though nothing's happened. They were in the police station last episode, Suki was getting ready to go the run with Eve, and Nish just found out Ravi lied

Reactions: 8

I’ve never been so excited for Christmas Day as I am now. Hoping the day passes quickly as it’ll be the only thing on my mind, how bleeping sad is that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.