Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kid smiled though so whatever he was trying to do worked.. even though it made no sense.

I can’t see the victim being Martin. He’s had nothing to do with the storyline. If they were going to kill him off they’d be playing up his importance to various different characters notably Stacey and even Sharon.

Reactions: 21
I thought the Whitney and Zack scene with the foster kid was weird and cringey too. They were both trying too hard (although that's probably a natural reaction for those who are inexperienced). The child needs to feel secure first, rather than over indulged. Don't they do courses for potential foster carers now?

Reactions: 13
I reckon whoever dies will be Jade's lung donor, even if it's not Dean. Linda will somehow be the one to grant permission for her to have them and Dean will be overcome with gratitude and leave the square because there's "nothing left for him"
I don’t quite get what you mean

Are you saying whoever the dead body is Linda would be able to grant permission for their lungs to be transplanted to Jade?

How would that work?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not Martin as DB as he’s around for New Year’s Eve, as he seen getting wasted with Zack who mopes about not being able to bond with the foster kid I think.

Reactions: 17
I’m 50% straight now and find her and Ravi attractive 😂 😂
---
I’m very shallow as it’s always about nice hair and eyes that gets me looking 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the Whitney and Zack scene with the foster kid was weird and cringey too. They were both trying too hard (although that's probably a natural reaction for those who are inexperienced). The child needs to feel secure first, rather than over indulged. Don't they do courses for potential foster carers now?
Not in EastEnders where they let a couple who just moved in together get a foster kid after a few weeks.

My guess is that they’ll break up and Whitters will somehow be able to take the kid with her when she leaves.

I’m really excited to see how we derail this weekend in anticipation for DBD. I just saw the Phil “Eh” to the tune of all I want for Christmas on TikTok and came over all peculiar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So whoever the dead bod is do we all think he will be stuffed in the vic freezer and become part of a cover up by many as that spoiler suggested 😂
---
The colours of the apples align with Denise and Stacey’s “Six” colours 👀

me this entire week:

So the kid picked the green one in the end didn’t he? Which leads nicely back to my theory of Denise… green dress, green with envy, kills Jack. The end. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It just seemed very out of place/odd imo. He shows him the green apple, no reaction, then the red, no reaction then the green again and then the boy smiles. I didn’t get it.
I thought this was a bit strange as well

Reactions: 8
Not in Walford obviously. I hope that kid turns out to be a right little tit! On a brighter note
TWO MORE SLEEPS!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t quite get what you mean

Are you saying whoever the dead body is Linda would be able to grant permission for their lungs to be transplanted to Jade?

How would that work?
Yes haha I was being hyperbolic for that part, but the rest I could see happening

Reactions: 3
I’m still standing by my long term theory of Charli XYZ’s real dad coming out and the 6 kill
him as he’s older or something to do with the real dad

or maybe Ricky jnr will kill his dad Jack when he finds out he slept with Stacey aka his daughters grandmother (even though I refuse to believe he is the dad!)
What if the real dad is Jack?? 😲 and that's the real reason he's been so moody and keen to visit his (grand)daughter? Could imagine Denise or Stacey actually killing him if that were true, or even Amy as Lily was her best friend

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t know who the body is going to be (although if it’s rocky I’ll be so disappointed).

the only thing is I can’t see how Nish can stay long term? There’s no redeeming features, I don’t see how much longer they continue the coercive relationship story given the Eve secret is out.
As much as I think the actor is doing a great job I just don’t know how the character stays longer term.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.