Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ian is just the worst. I actually can’t stand him, wish king Phil would flush Ian’s weasel head down the toilet again.
This is where Phil was really good to Ian when he lost the plot wasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To the people who think Max Branning is sexy,

I hope Santa shits in your Christmas stocking, because your standards are shocking.

Sincerely,
Taurus x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hottest soap stars for me of all time Andy carver from corrie and adam barlow (depending on his hairstyle on the day),nate from emmerdale, gray from eastenders and my odd choice Lucas from eastenders, there is just something about him 💦
And women Tina and Rahna from corrie, Meena? (The serial killer in emmerdale) and I can't actually think of any women from eastenders who I thought were knock out 🤔

• Haha
I used to fancy Amira 😂
---
I was intrigued with her relationship with one of the Moon brothers

• Wow
Hottest soap stars for me of all time Andy carver from corrie and adam barlow (depending on his hairstyle on the day),nate from emmerdale, gray from eastenders and my odd choice Lucas from eastenders, there is just something about him 💦
And women Tina and Rahna from corrie, Meena? (The serial killer in emmerdale) and I can't actually think of any women from eastenders who I thought were knock out 🤔
I don’t know how I could possibly choose. I watched all the soaps at some points. I can remember Tinhead from Brookside being my gay awaking 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Can I just say you guys are funny as duck. I think I have found my favourite tattle thread and trust me I’m on a few 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Stacey is quite hot when she’s dressed up or when she’s doing her sexy voice. Decidedly less so when she’s in a tabard and talking like Kat Jr. Lauren was also not bad.

Nobody is sexy as my darling Kheerat though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t be dealing with all this men chat! 😂 Eve is the hottest on Eastenders, hands down 🥵😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I go out for ONE EVENING and come back to this! Looks like we need a wet floor sign in here 💦💦

p.s. I would also duck Archie Mitchell but he'll always be Michael Shipman to me ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are there any attractive men in Corrie?
I don't watch it.

There's a number of attractive men in Eastenders in varying degrees of hotness:
Ravi, Peter, Nish, Keanu, George and Martin.
Jack isn't bad looking either.

Less of a good selection for those who like the ladies though.
Best one was Imran but he got killed off I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.