Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hottest soap stars for me of all time Andy carver from corrie and adam barlow (depending on his hairstyle on the day),nate from emmerdale, gray from eastenders and my odd choice Lucas from eastenders, there is just something about him 💦
And women Tina and Rahna from corrie, Meena? (The serial killer in emmerdale) and I can't actually think of any women from eastenders who I thought were knock out 🤔
Mine was Dodger (Danny Mac) from Hollyoaks:love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve watched some rubbish in my time but wth is this from?! 😂
This was during the last year of Brookside. The show was slowly dying so they came up with a drug siege storyline which ended with a helicopter being shot down 😂. I thought that scene was hilarious when I was 12 😂.
---
I realised it must be Brookside after I posted. I noticed Leon Lopez and Philip Olivier. I think it’s them anyway
Yeah I know Leon has done some behind the scenes stuff in Hollyoaks.
---
Mine was Dodger (Danny Mac) from Hollyoaks:love::love:
I wasn’t watching Hollyoaks at that point. Didn’t he shag his twin by accident ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but how can you compare Jack to friggin’ Roy Cropper 🤣🤣🤣 that’s proper cracked me up. Also we’re not all kids attracted to teenage boys. Some are older or just like an older man. And yeah Jack isn’t even that old, he’s still got it imo.
Someone in their 40s/50s sometimes even 60s are attractive. Nish is so attractive too. I think eastenders has the most attractive men from a variety of age groups. You've got zac, ravi, Jack and most importantly Phil Mitchell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone in their 40s/50s sometimes even 60s are attractive. Nish is so attractive too. I think eastenders has the most attractive men from a variety of age groups. You've got zac, ravi, Jack and most importantly Phil Mitchell.
Leave this thread immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are there any attractive men in Corrie?
I don't watch it.

There's a number of attractive men in Eastenders in varying degrees of hotness:
Ravi, Peter, Nish, Keanu, George and Martin.
Jack isn't bad looking either.

Less of a good selection for those who like the ladies though.
I haven’t missed an episode of eastenders in over 10 years so why on earth was I sitting puzzled at this thinking who is George? My mind went to Heather’s son before I even considered George knight 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t missed an episode of eastenders in over 10 years so why on earth was I sitting puzzled at this thinking who is George? My mind went to Heather’s son before I even considered George knight 🫣
Any time I think of Heather, all I can picture is George Michaels yogurt pot lid that she stole/aquired somehow. Was that a thing? Or did I just pull that out of my arse?

Reactions: 7
Any time I think of Heather, all I can picture is George Michaels yogurt pot lid that she stole/aquired somehow. Was that a thing? Or did I just pull that out of my arse?
I have absolutely no idea but I couldn’t even tell you what happened last week in eastenders let alone all those years ago🤣 I have a memory like a sieve honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think when her and Shirley went to his house and raided his bins?
And there was thing above the secret man who gave it back to her

• Haha
Nish has beautiful eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I looked it up and George would be 14 now. Hope he comes back in a couple of years to get bloody revenge against Ben.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.