Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Larry Lamb aka Archie Mitchell is a bit of me but Roy Cropper bless his sweet soul is not. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Larry Lamb aka Archie Mitchell is a bit of me but Roy Cropper bless his sweet soul is not. 🤣
all this Roy Cropper talk is reminding me of the time Tracey made him think he shagged her 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
One of the Peters was in bohemian rhapsody film too. Played the drummer. (I think that's the film anyway..)

Reactions: 4
All this perving on the actors has had me in stitches! Then again my taste is a bit skewed my crush is sir Trevor McDonald ❤❤ I have outed myself here but I have loved him for about 30 years for a signed photo and everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All this perving on the actors has had me in stitches! Then again my taste is a bit skewed my crush is sir Trevor McDonald ❤❤ I have outed myself here but I have loved him for about 30 years for a signed photo and everything
I quoted this recently on here but it makes me think of The Royle Family and Nanna’s last words before she died 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ben Hardy is bloody gorgeous, although is a bit short looking (no idea how tall he is) and pretty for me. Saying that I love Ravi who’s the ultimate short king and has the prettiest hair in EE so idk what I’m talking about.
---
I could really psychoanalyse that crush without even knowing you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Since we are discussing Ben Hardy, I feel obligated to share this very important piece of Ben Hardy content. 😆😆🥵🥵

1000004774.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ben Hardy is bloody gorgeous, although is a bit short looking (no idea how tall he is) and pretty for me. Saying that I love Ravi who’s the ultimate short king and has the prettiest hair in EE so idk what I’m talking about.
---

I could really psychoanalyse that crush without even knowing you 🤣
Go on then! He’s just so nice and what velvety tones yum! I’m a bit of a Max fan must say Enders has good tottie but not that post above he reminds me of the old nick from Corrie the one who tried breaking into music

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are there any attractive men in Corrie?
I don't watch it.

There's a number of attractive men in Eastenders in varying degrees of hotness:
Ravi, Peter, Nish, Keanu, George and Martin.
Jack isn't bad looking either.

Less of a good selection for those who like the ladies though.

Reactions: 2
I don't watch it.

I stopped watching Corrie like 7 years ago so I don’t actually know.
---
Canoe Danny on The One Show 😮
B658E862-672D-4670-9851-B5D28DC24BB9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't watch it.

Loads of people on here like Peter Barlow and Adam Barlow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.